Chapter 9

Tw: mentions of knife

Richie and Eddie ended up in the clubhouse together all night in the clubhouse. They fell asleep, cuddled up on the hammock. Richie and Eddie played games, read comics, talked, joked, they had the best time they ever had in awhile last night.

...

"Told you they were down here!" Stanley yelled from the Ladder. The other losers were ferrous that Eddie and Richie ditched them yesterday. They all went searching for them last night. Even Eddies new friends joined them.
-
All the losers came down in the clubhouse. Stanley, Bev, Bill, Ben, and Mike. "Aww look how cute they are." Mike said while they all watch Eddie and Richie asleep.

"W-why does Richie look so i-in-innocent and sweet when h-he's sleeping?" Bill said.

"And Eddie, looks actually calm." Beverly added.

"Should we wake them up?" Ben asked.

Stanley went up to the hammock and flipped over the hammock, making Richie and Eddie on the floor groaning. "Get up losers." Stanley said now leaning against a poll.

"What the fuck dude!" Eddie yelled as he got up. Eddie went against another poll. They all paused and heard snoring. They all looked at Richie still asleep on the floor.

"G-geez that kid can s-sleep like a rock." Bill said. "Richie wake up!" Bill yelled that made Richie jump.

"Ahahdngsheg! what? What happened? Did someone die?" Richie popped his head up.

"No, no one died, Tozier" Beverly laughed.

"Can someone hand me my glasses, because you guys look like blobs." Richie rubbed his eyes out of exhaustion.

"Here trashmouth." Eddie handed Richie his big giant glasses.

"That's better." Richie blinked a few times.

"Where were you guys yesterday?" Stanley crossed his arms.

"Fucking Eddie's mom." Richie smirked.

"Beep beep Richard." Everyone said at the same time. Richie just smiled and sat in a chair.

"Seriously, where were you guys?" Beverly asked. "We we're all looking for you all last night, hoping to not find you two dead in a ditch." Beverly finished.

"Also, Rich your parents showed up to my house looking for you. They looked really worried." Stanley said.

Richie looked at Stanley confused. Why was HIS parents worried. Richie once didn't come home for a week and they didn't care. They were actually happy he was gone. "Wait my parents?" Richie said out of shock.

"Yeah." Stanley look confused, Richie as well looked confused. That's when he noticed the bandage around Richies arm.

"Anyways. I ran into Bowers on the way to the quarry. And I got beat up. Then Patrick faked that he was dead so it would Get Richie to come and save me so they can beat him up. And that's how we ended up here. And I wouldn't let Richie leave without get cleaned up because I know he would never do it himself. And I guess we just got sidetracked after that." Eddie told everyone.

"Geez are you alright?" Ben said.

"Yeah we are fineo fine Haystack." Richie finger gunned at Ben.

"So Rich, did you break your arm?" Bev asked. They all looked at Richie.

"N-no I didn't. He had a blade on him." Richie looked down. Eddie looked at him knowing what was written on Richies arm.

"Shit. Did he do the same thing that he did to Ben?" Mike asked sitting Close to Richie. Richie didn't want the losers to know what was written on his arm. What if they knew what Henry was going to write. Of course they know, they heard the rumors.

"Richie?" Stanley knelt down in front of Richie. Everyone saw Richie only cry once, and that was in the sewers. Stanley seen him cry more then anyone. Richie would come sneak into Stanley's window in the middle of the night crying. Stanley didn't ask him anything, they didn't talk the whole time. Stanley always had a thought of what it was about. Richie would just cry while Stanley held him. Stanley knew Richie didn't want anyone to see him cry. So they never talked about it.
-
Stanley wiped a tear that fell on Richie face. Richie blinked coming back to realization. "You ok, Rich?" Stanley asked not moving so no one would see Richie cry.

Richie man up! He told himself.
"Yeah. Yeah I'm good." Richie finally answered. "No, he just slit my arm. That's it." That's all he said. Stanley knew there was more to that.

They all hung out for the next 2 hours until they all went home. Richie walked inside to see his parents sitting on the couch, they look sad? Why are they sad?

"Richie! Omg Richie we were so worried about you." Richies mother ran up and gave him a hug.

"Richie, for the love of God, don't scare us like that again." Richies father joined the hug.

Richie wished he didn't come home, he wished Henry went deeper, he wished he didn't have to live a fake life.

Why him?

Poor Richie