This is The Weirdest Quote I've Done Yet

Nickel: I win! I win the world! I'm gonna touch the world-

Balloon: You did not win. 

Nickel: I won! I voted Joe, and I won the God damn election! Like- what do we have to say here?

Balloon: You don't know that Joe stole the election.

Nickel: I know Joe won! He's in the office! He's sitting in the Oval Office!

Balloon: Joe-

Nickel: I don't care what you think, little man, but guess who's in the office now?

Balloon: Don't you know that Jeb was the real winner the whole time?!

Nickel: Jeb???

Cabby: Excuse me, do any of you have V-Bucks? I'm looking for V-Bucks, all of the V-Bucks! They have V-Bucks, I'm sure of it! Look at them, they look like Fortnite players!

Goo: This is... uh... so not bussin'.

Nickel: I don't have any V-Bucks, and I don't know what this bitch is saying, but Joe won, and he's my hoe! I'm a hoe for Joe! I don't know what to say otherwise! I'm an- I'm a dragon, I'm ready to roar, and I'm ready to soar in the sky with you! *incomprehensible noise*

Balloon: *crumples up sheet* I hate paper.

Nickel: I- you- you're crumpling the paper now! You hate the environment too?! 

Balloon: I am accepting that I'm not actually a centrist! I just really love Jeb, so much! He was the real victor in my heart, and I just don't approve of anyone else! I clapped! I clapped! When he said please clap, I clapped, and no one else did!

Everyone: ...

Nickel: ...What?! You clapped when he said to clap??!