Chapter 11 - Hell Week

Z's POV

Two weeks passed after Lei convinced the investor, and did you know what? That investor called out hundreds of other investors which made us very very busy! And the worst part ...

I

Haven't

Had

Sex with Lei since then -,- Fvck those investors! Bullsht!

Why? Because everytime we go home we're already tired and I don't want her to get tired even more even if she says it's ok that we're going to have sex I said no even if I really want to have a fvcking sex with her because I know she's very tired, I don't even know why I care this much for her. Do I love her already? Nope! I'm just happy when she's around because she satisfies my needs and so she is, she doesn't love me, she's just happy with me around because I can satisfy her needs also.

"Z" dad said

"What's up dad? A new investor again?" I said

"This is good news"

"Is that so? Then tell me already"

"Where's Lei? I want to tell the both of you"

"Printing out some files, let's wait for her then"

*after 5 minutes*

"There you are Lei! What took you so long?" I told her

"I went to get some black envelopes. Why?" she answered

"Dad has someting to tell us, it's good news he said he won't tell me unless you're here"

"Well thanks for waiting me, what is it?"

"Can I ask you a question first Lei?" -Alfred

"Sure anything" -Lei

"Why are you using black envelopes everytime?"

"Oh yeah come to think of it I never saw you use other color of envelopes" i said

"For everyone to recognize it easily that it's from me, I hate when mine's got mixed up with the others, I mean when they accidentaly put it with those unimportant files I hate it when that happens and also when people got curious of what's inside the different envelope they will open and read it of course they'll do mine first so I don't have to wait. I hate waiting"

"Very clever Lei" -Alfred

"So that's the reason huh? It's also your favorite color right? I thought it's just because of that" i said

"So what's the good news?" -Lei

"Tomorrow will be the last of your hell week, you've been working too hard for our company and I decided to give you both a vacation trip to a private resort in Palawan the good thing is I paid all the expenses and reserved the whole resort for you two"

"That's good news to me!" -Z

At last! Beach.. makikita kong nka bikini si Lei! I can't wait for that!

"How long is our vacation?" -Z

"1 week" -Alfred

"What?! Make it 1 month!" -Z

"2 weeks is long enough right?" -Alfred

"Of course! It will be fine thank you so much for giving us a break" -Lei

2 weeks? Enough? Hindi ah!
Then niyakap ni Lei si dad

Aaarrggghhh! Bakit ako wala?!

"You can go home now so you can pack your things" -Alfred

"We'll go ahead then, thanks dad" -Z

Then I pulled Lei out of my office and swent directly to the elevator

"Isn't it great Z? We can finally be free from stress for a week"

"Yeah.. we are" the I kissed her hungrily as she respond to my kisses I touched her down there and forced my finger inside her

"Aahh.." she moaned I was about to thrust it harder when the elevator opened, we're already at the fvcking car park -,- cliffhanger!