Chapter 17 - Execution

JARRED's POV

Oh shit! It's 3pm already! I still have to check the roads! Shit! Shit! Shit! Ayaw ni Ashe na nagaantay baka kung anong gawin sakin nun! I quickly grab the key for.. uhm.. ano na nga yung kotseng pinapagamit nya? I look at my phone again to check the car she want me to use.. Dodge Charger Daytona! Yun! Bilis Jarred!

After i checked the roads i ran into the arrival section

Incoming Call Imōto..

"I'm here Jarred where the hell are you?"

"Sa likod mo Ashe"

Phone Call Ends..

Good thing nakita ko sya agad!

"Ashe asan dala mo? Nagkasya lahat ng gamit mo sa Hermes bag mo?"

"I told you i didn't bother to bring any, have you checked the roads?"

"Yup!"

"Let's head to the racer's place"

"You'll race?!"

"Yeah"

"I heard the drift king is unbeatable"

"Oh really? This will be fun. Let's go!"

After a minute drive, we arrive at the racer's place

"You have lot's of expensive cars why do have to race?"

"I'm not here just for the car, i'm here for all of their money, guns and uhm.. cars and besides it's been a long time since my last race"

"You'll refuse to be the drift queen anyway.. what will you bet?"

"All of my cars and 900 billion american dollars"

"Are you serious?! All of them?! As in those 12,000?! All of your expensive 12,000 pieces cars?! And an additional 900 billion AMERICAN DOLLARS?!"

"Yeah" she answered then she continued walking forward

What's up with her?! Is she out of her mind?!

I saw her talking to the DK,

"Let's go Jarred"

"Huh?"

"Pumayag sya, karera daw kami"

"What is your ride?" The DK asked Ashe

"Dodge Charger Daytona, the red one over there"

"Heh, let's race" the DK told Ashe

When Ashe is about to enter the car i stop her "Ashe are you sure about this?"

"Yup, trust me i'll win" she said and entered the car

"The first to reach the central shibuya wins! Ready, set.. GO!!!" The sexy girl said

The people ran into the connected CCTV to watch the race and some of them followed Ashe and DK to witness who'll be the first.. but me i sat into the corner trying to accept the fact that Ashe will loose all of her 12,000 expensive carssssssssssss.. and a 900 billion american dollars! She's so dumb to bet it all!

After a few minutes i heard the crowd cheering.. fvcking Ashe! Did she lose?! I told her! See? I told her but she didn't listen!

I went to the CCTV viewer to see the situation..

and..

did she?

Oh god!

You're freakin' ...