Chapter 29 - Downfall

Z's POV

1 month passed

Until now we still haven't got a piece of information about Lei's whereabouts

"Z, there are 100 bombs inside most of it is in the wine shelves"

"The bombs are set in 2 minutes before it explode and Ingrid holds the remote for detonating.. They've found 3 dead badly bured bodies out of 5 rescuers.. what happen to those 2 rescuers?"

"Those two might be a foe and pretended to be rescuers and kept Ashe somewhere"

"Perhaps, but for those two missing bodies the other one is identified to be a real rescuer the company and his co-workers identified it, we've found a piece of his skull and there's a blood there we've already confirmed that it's his"

"And the other one we've found is the 2nd rescuer's burned finger"

"We assumed that those two are near the shelves trying to rescue Lei"

"We found this near the shelf"

Chopard Blue Diamond Ring!

"My gorgeous girl, this is day where i will ask you too be with me forever. I wanted to wake up every morning knowing that you're mine and no one else could ever have you i want to spend the rest of my life loving you.. Ashe Lei Michaelis, the girl that owns me and everything of me.. i love you so much.. will you marry me?"

"Yes Z Versace i would like to be your wife and i would like you to be my husband.. i love you too Z"

This is the ring i gave her..

Lei..

"Is that her's?"

"Y-yeah, i gave when i proposed to her"

"We examined the blood there, it's confirmed that it's her blood"

"We're still waiting for the results of the nail and the piece of bone there, and i'm sure it's not her's. She's alive Jarred"

"Y-yeah"

"Z!" Fvck!

"What the fvck are you doing here?! Get out bago pa kita mapatay!"

"We had an agreement Z! Papakasalan moko!"

I brought out my gun and pointed it towards her head

"After what happened? I'm not an idiot Ingrid! Si Lei ang mahal ko hindi ikaw! Get out"

"She's dead! Nagmamahal ka ng taong patay for pete's sake!"

"She's not dead"

Fvck! Pinipigilan ko lang ang sarili ko ayoko syang patayin i would like to hold on to the fact na buhay pa si Lei

"Z.." tawag sakin ni Jarred

"Ashe.. she's dead"

"Stop saying nonsense! Buhay pa si Lei!"

"I killed her Z! Patay na sya! Patay na si Ashe Lei Michaelis! Kaya ako na ang mahalin mo!"

"Aaarrgghh! Bullsht! Shut the fvck up!"

"Z!"

Sht.. nakita ko si Ingrid nakahiga sa sahig.. nabaril ko sya.. fvck..

"Believe me hindi pa patay si Lei alam ko yun!"

"P-patay n-na s-ya-a"

"I said shut the hell up!"

Jarred grabbed the Katana on the desk and slashed her head

I shoot her head continously until i ran out of bullets

"Z, stop.. she's fvckng dead"

Napaupo si Jarred.. he's crying..

I feel numb my tears started to fall

"Sinabi na ng forensics na kay Ashe yung dugo, yung nail and yung piece of bone dun lahat yun nag match sa DNA nya"

"No it's not.. this can't be happening"

Bakit ganun ha?

Bakit parang sobra sobra naman yata tong parusang to?

Bakit kailangang mawala ng taong pinakamamahal ko?

Fvckng shit!

Why can't there be a happy ending.. why is it always that kung sino pa yung taong talagang nagmamahal lagi nalang iniiwan..

Mahal ko naman sya eh.. ano bang mali?

Lei.. sabi mo magpapakasal pa tayo.. sabi mo lagi ka lang sa tabi ko.. sabi mo hindi mo ko iiwan..

Ano to?

I refuse to believe that your dead.. Lei alam ko buhay ka.. please bumalik ka na.. hindi ko kayang wala ka please Lei.. please.. it's fvckng hard to wake up every morning knowing that you're gone..

JARRED's POV

"Z!"

It's Ingrid

"What the fvck are you doing here?! Get out bago pa kita mapatay!"

I can feel the urge inside me gusto ko din syang patayin

"We had an agreement Z! Papakasalan moko!"

Nilabas ni Z ang baril nya at tinutok kay Ingrid.. i won't stop him from killing her ass

"After what happened? I'm not an idiot Ingrid! Si Lei ang mahal ko hindi ikaw! Get out"

"She's dead! Nagmamahal ka ng taong patay for pete's sake!"

"She's not dead"

I can see na nagpipigil lang si Z na iputok ang baril

Phone Call Rings

Incoming Call Ethan

"Sir Jarred, confirmed na po.. yung piece of bone, nail at yung dugo po na nakita sa crime scene.. lahat po yun nag match sa DNA ni Ma'am Ashe"

"O-ok"

Phone Call Ends

"Z.." -- "Ashe.. she's dead"

Nawala lahat ng pakiramdam ko sa resulta.. patay na ba talaga ang kapatid ko?

"Stop saying nonsense! Buhay pa si Lei!"

"I killed her Z! Patay na sya! Patay na si Ashe Lei Michaelis! Kaya ako na ang mahalin mo!"

"Aaarrgghh! Bullsht! Shut the fvck up!"

Sht! Z shoot Ingrid!

"Z!" I shouted

Nagulat ako sa ginawa nya

I saw Ingrid lying on the floor in pain

"Believe me hindi pa patay si Lei alam ko yun!"

"P-patay n-na s-ya-a" sabi ni Ingrid

Fvck this whore! Nabaril na lahat lahat ayaw pang tumigil

"I said shut the hell up!"

I grabbed the Katana on the desk and slashed her head para manahimik na sya

Nagdidilim ang paningin ko sakanya

Z shoot her head continously until he ran out of bullets

"Z, stop.. she's fvckng dead"

Napaupo na ako.. i feel so numb.. hindi ko alam ang gagawin ko i found my self crying

"Sinabi na ng forensics na kay Ashe yung dugo, yung nail and yung piece of bone dun lahat yun nag match sa DNA nya"

"No it's not.. this can't be happening"

We're badly hurt knowing that Lei's gone..

We don't even know how to start tomorrow

Sobrang sakit..

Hindi ko alam kung pano ko sasabihin kila mama at papa

Where do i start Ashe?

Why did you left us?