Chapter 1: New day new job!

Y/N POV:
Beep! Beep! Beep!
You reached over to your phone and pressed stop on the alarm. There was no point in needing it now, you had just been fired from your job yesterday. Of course it's not your fault that you're boss decided to move you from your little small office to a big social spot where you started to feel overwhelmed by the amount of people who would want to work with you one certain tasks but now you didn't have to deal with any of them,
but you did have to deal with your parents and your little brother. Of course if it wasn't for your brother pleading for you to get a job at the mega pizzaplex you wouldn't have signed up for an interview there, which was today!
Oh shit! You said snapping out of your thoughts. You put on a pair of blue jeans, you're favorite grey shirt and ran downstairs.

As soon as you got downstairs you're little brother ran up to you so fast that he almost ran into you. Hey. Calm down Andrew. You told him in a calm but stern voice. Sorry, he said with a smile on his face. You giggled and smiled back at him. Alright kiddo, I gotta go to the interview now. You said, before you could even say goodbye he whined, can I go to? He asked. You looked at him and then looked at your parents. You know what? Sure, just don't run off and get lost. You told him. Yay! He said doing a fist pump into the air. Well we should probably get going. You waved goodbye to your parents and walked out the door, Andrew running behind you.

Time skip because I'm lazy.

You walked inside the mega pizzaplex to see a girl standing at the door. Hey you must be Y/N right. Yeah. you replied, Andrew looked at lady with curiosity while hiding behind your leg. Oh well, nice to meet you. I'm Vanessa! She said in a cheerful tone. Okay, so uh... where's the manager? You asked. Oh he's in his office. I can show you the way if would like. Okay! You said. She started to walk away and you followed behind. (And so did Andrew)