Chapter 9: wakey wakey

(835 reads what the fu-)

Y/N's POV:
You were still asleep when you felt a finger poking your face, slowly opening my eyes I saw glamrock freddy looking at me. Oh uh... hi. Sup I replied. You got up and checked your phone, oh shit! It's already five o clock! How long have I been asleep for? Oh for a few hours. Freddy said, you immediately ran out the door and off towards the exit.

Fane's POV:
I watched Y/N run off and sat down on the couch. I wished she stayed a bit longer. I rested my head on my giant plushie of myself. I was about to fall asleep when I saw Y/N come running back into the room. Oh! Are you alright? The doors are closed. She replied, oh well you can rest a little bit longer and I can tell you when it's six o clock. Okay then, she sat on the couch and used my chest as a pillow. I felt my face heat up as she slowly fell asleep. I wrapped my arm around her and smiled.

(Time skip)

Monte's POV:
I was walking around and saw fane sitting with Y/N and blushing! I immediately stopped grabbed my phone and took a photo. Hehe caught in 4K, I grinned and sent a photo to Cece and Rosita.

(Sorry about the chapter being short, I had a short amount of motivation for it)