Chapter 6: Glamrock chica

(Okay so before we get started I just want to say thank you for 205 reads on this, I mean like I woke up this morning and checked and was like 😱 anyways enjoy the chapter)

Y/N's POV:
I was getting ready to leave when all the sudden I heard someone yelling at me and running towards me. I turned around to see glamrock chica running up to me, she almost tripped but caught herself and stood up like nothing happened. Hello! She said in a cheerful voice. Uhhhh hi. She smiled, you stood there confused until she asked, so how long have you known how to play a guitar. Oh since I was 11. Wow, impressive. She replied. Yeah... I guess so. Well I think you're pretty good. She said, you looked at her, since when have you heard me play? Oh when you were in monte's room me and him walking by and heard you playing. She said, you smiled a little bit embarrassed since you'd didn't think anyone would here you. Ya know I wish I was there to hear you. I turned to where the voice was coming from and saw glamrock freddy standing near one of the arcade machines. Chica ran up to him and pulled him over to where I was. I smiled at him and heard your phone vibrate, oh excuse me I have to take this.

Fane's POV:
I stood there and watched her talk on the phone with whoever was on the other side. Since Cece had moved me closer I was able to get a good look at her, she had beautiful wavy H/C (hair color) and bright E/C (Eye color) eyes, I felt myself blush a little. Damn it fane what's wrong with you! I can't be in love with this girl, she probably already has a boyfriend anyways. Pushing those thoughts aside I watched her say goodbye to whoever she was on the phone with and told us, that was my parents, their here to pick up my little brother. Oh well you can go if you need to. Cece said, okay, thank you. She said waving goodbye she walked away her little brother following behind her. We waved goodbye and Cece gave me a little smirk. What? Oh nothing. She replied. She knows. I thought ( she knows, she knows, and I know she knows, and I know she knows!) she grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the dance floor.