Chapter 13: Lights out!

(Hey so just to let you guys know, I've started school so I'll probably update this every two months.)
Fane's POV:
I felt like I was starting to sweat from stress and fear. So anyways as I was going to ask do you-. Before Y/N could finish her sentence the lights went out. I felt a chill go up my spine.

Y/N's POV:
Uhmmm it that normally supposed to happen? You asked, worried and a tad bit scared (tbh I would be scared too, I mean this is five nights at Freddy's, nothing good happens when the power goes out.). Well normally this happens at night every hour but never during the day. Fane replied. Oh... Okay.  Me and Fane looked at each other until Vanessa opened the door. Am I interrupting something? She asked pointing a flashlight in our face's. No, we were just sitting here. Okay then, we'll I just wanted to let you know that the guest are leaving and so are the other employees so Y/N can leave if she wants to. She responded, Uhmmm... well I do have a few other things to do for the day so I think I'll stay. Suite yourself then, and with that she left. I looked at fane, she's a little bit odd... ya know. Yes but she's probably just annoyed with everything that's happened today. Fane said, Yeah... Well anyways I have to go get back to work, You want to join me? I asked since I didn't really want to go alone in the dark. Fane immediately stood up, Of course I will come with you. I smiled and we left the room.