Chapter 2: You're hired!

Y/N POV:
After walking for what felt like minutes we finally arrived at the office. Vanessa opened the door and I walked in. I saw Andrew cross his fingers while Vanessa closed the door.
Welcome Y/N! the manger said as I walked in. Hello Mr...? Little. He said, i almost laughed but I didn't let it show. I sat down and watched him go through my resume occasionally asking me questions about some of the things I wrote down.
Once he finished he placed the resume on his table and said, you're hired! My eyes widened and I smiled. Welcome to the Freddy fazbear family Y/N. He extended his hand and you shook it. I can't wait to start. You said. Well you can get started now. He said handing you a sheet of paper.

Task:
Check on el chips restaurant's salsa dispenser
Make sure all of the floors are clean and aren't wet
Restock gift shop
Make sure all the performers and here and their instruments are tuned properly.

Seems easy enough you thought to yourself. And If you finish those in time you might get a little reward. Mr Little said. Okay. You waved goodbye and walked out the door, you really hoped that his reward was some fazcoins. Then maybe you and Andrew could go and play some arcade games since you did promise that you would hang out with him.

You walked out to see Vanessa and Andrew talking about the mall. They both turned to look at you. So Y/N did you get the job? Vanessa asked. Yep! You replied. Yay! Andrew said jumping up into the air like he had just won a new car (he can't drive though because he's 12), you smiled at them and then said well, I should probably start these task before the store opens. Oh yeah you probably should. Vanessa replied oh and don't worry about Andrew he'll be with me for while you're gone. Okay, you waved goodbye to them both and walked off the your first task.