Chapter 14

(Picture for the chapter (Aka a sad cat) = me after realizing that my dream smp phase is coming back. I doubt I'll make any fanfic's for it though since I don't know what the creators find uncomfortable and don't want their characters in weird stories.)

(Anyways...
Just a Warning: the characters will be drinking alcohol in this chapter and one will end up drunk.)

Y/N'S POV:
It was very dark in the mall, luckily Fane had a flashlight, though from what he says it won't last very long. We kept walking for a little while until the flashlight started to flicker. Shit!, Fane  said loudly, what he cusses? I mean I knew the others did especially Monte but not him. I was immediately snapped out of my thoughts by the light going out. Okay that's not good. Fane immediately grabbed me and pulled me close to him. (overprotective Fane has arrived.) I felt my cheeks slowly start to heat up, Uhhh Fane... what are you doing? Oh uhmmm sorry I uhmmm. You giggled at his antics, here let's just do this. You took his hand into your own and looked back at him. Better? Better. He responded. You smiled and you both started walking again.

(Time skip because I'm lazy.)

Fane's POV:
We had finished all the different tasks and were now going to the daycare to make sure everything was in order and two certain beings weren't going crazy and breaking things. As soon as we walked in the daycare Y/N had to dodge a flying cork. Uhmmm... she said looking at Spencer and Matthew. (in case you forgot that's sun and moon's names because this is a the animatronics are human fanfic) They both stared at her before Matthew yelled Spencer did it! I did not! Spenser replied also yelling at his brother. It's alright but why do you guys have champagne? Y/N asked. Well since the kids left early because of the stupid power outage Matthew wanted to celebrate. Spenser replied, I hate kids. But you're a daycare attendant? Hehe, Ironic isn't it? (I've been watching too much TikTok) Matthew said looking at Y/N. Anyways since we now have four people how about we play a game? If it involves drinking then count me out. Spenser replied getting up from his sitting position. I guess I'll join, I mean how bad can it be? Y/N said sitting down. I didn't say anything at first but I saw Matthew staring at me like he was going to do something bad if I didn't join. Okay then I guess I'll join. I sat down next to Y/N and looked at Matthew. Hehe good now let's play never have I ever but If you have done it you've gotta take a drink. Y'all are using the wrong type of drink for this. Spenser said interrupting Matthew. Thank you captain obvious! Now go play dolls or some shit. Matthew responded giving Spenser the death glare. Anyways since I'm feeling nice, Fane can go first. Uhmmm... never have I ever fixed a broken sink pipe... Y/N and Matthew turned to stare at me like I was crazy. What? You guys haven't? Uhhhhh no... Y/N responded, (If You have irl then that's cool but in the story you haven't so...) Welp, Matthew said, looks like Fane is the only one who has so... He smirked and passed the bottle of champagne to me. I felt my hands start to shake while I grabbed the bottle. As soon as I touched the bottle to my lips (let's just pretend Covid doesn't exist mkay.) and took a sip I started to cough. Oh I forgot this is your first time with alcohol Fane. Matthew said. (Insert 😈 on Matthew's face here) Yea yea let's just keep playing I said ignoring him.

Y/N'S POV:
The game lasted for an hour until Fane ended up drunk and almost fell over trying to stand up. Luckily I caught him before he fell onto the floor. Matthew was laughing his ass off at Fane while Spenser was yelling at him for letting this happen. Well this was fun but I think we should leave. Alright, Here have a flashlight since it's probably still dark. Thank you Spencer. I replied taking the flashlight from him. I grabbed Fane's hand and rested his left arm on my shoulder and started walking back to his room in rockstar row. It was very quiet on the way there until I started to feel a hand playing with my hair. Hehe birdie. I... excuse me? I said looking at Fane. Birdie! He replied, I was about to say something when he walked in front of me causing me to run into his chest. He immediately hugged me, tightly with my face buried into his chest. Yep he's definitely still drunk and not letting me go. As if he could hear my thoughts he let go and got down to my level of height. (Fane's heights: 6'6, Y/N's height: 5'4. Don't question it.) He cupped my head is his hands and stared at me. Hehe pretty birdie. He said giggling at me, I felt my face slowly becoming more red by the second. Fane please stop we need to get a to bed. Okay birdie. He responded, he tried to stand up only to fall. Luckily for me I have fast reflexes. Once he was up we started walking again.

(Time skip 💅)
Still Y/N'S POV:
We made it to Fane's room in rockstar row and I got him to get to bed. Well I think I've had enough for one day. I thought to myself, now it's time to go home. I checked my watch to see that I had enough time to leave before the mall doors officially closed. I got up from the couch and walked out the door before I started hearing whimpers and crying. I immediately turned around to see Fane looking at me crying. D-don't leave me! He yelled tears running down his face. Fane it's okay I'll be back tomorrow. I reassured him, I *hic* want you here *hic* with meeeeeeeee nowwwww. I placed my hand on his cheek, fine I'll stay. I told him, but you need to get back to bed. He nodded his head and we walked back into his room. I got him back into bed and sat down on the couch. Well looks like I'm spending another night here. I lied down on the couch and slowly started to fall asleep when I heard Fane making noises in his room. Ugh, why me? I got up and open the door to see him on the floor. Oh my gosh Fane what the hell happened?! I *hic* wanted to see you *hic* birdie. He said looking at me. I got down and helped him up. Okay now please go to bed. I said feeling like at this point I'm babysitting a child. W-wait! What? Can you *hic* stay in here *hic* with me? He asked giving me puppy eyes. Damn it my weakness! Fine I replied. Fane immediately took the cover off on the empty side of the bed and looked at me. Wait he wants me to sleep with him... I mean that's a little weird but I don't think he'll leave me alone or get any sleep if I don't. I walked over and got into the bed. I lied down and drifted off to sleep while Fane wrapped his arm around me and slowly fell asleep.

(Yooooo let's go 1271 words!)