Chapter 5: Rock and roll!

Y/N POV:
We arrived just to see the glamrocks arriving to the stage. You picked up your brother and placed him on your shoulders so he could get a better view. You watched them preform their little show, once they were done they got off stage and interacted with the guest. You put your brother back on the ground and watched him slowly walk over to glamrock freddy. I walked away from the crowd and to a spot where I could see Andrew talking to glamrock freddy. After he finished we when back to the arcade. Andrew went to play Plushtrap chaser while you played Freddy noir (or at least I think that's what it's called)

Fane's POV:
I walked around the mall to the arcade to just watch everyone play the games. I wished I could play one but last time I did everyone gathered around me and I felt very uncomfortable. I walked over to one of the games and messed with the control stick. While doing that I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Cece looking at me. Oh, uhhh hi Cece. You were doing it again. She said, I know it's just... I can't help it. Hey, it's okay we all do childish things from time to time. She replied giving me a reassuring smile. I smiled back and she pointed, it's the lady from earlier, the one who me and monte saw playing his guitar. She said. I look to where she was pointing and saw a lady walking to a one of the arcade games with a boy following behind her. Wow she's kind of pretty, wait why am I even thinking that I don't even know her. I pushed those thoughts aside while Cece ran over to her. Hey! Wait up! She said. I followed behind but kept my distance.