Chapter 1

————————————————————
YOU KNOW THE DRILL PEOPLE y/n and all that jazz.
If ya don't
Y/n = your name or preferred name of choice(your own character or sommin I dunno)
L/n = last name
H/c = hair colour
E/c = eye colour
All that jazzy shit, another thing. I swear a lot, I'll try to tone it down but I have the mouth of a sailor and I apologise for that. Enjoy- My Spanish is not great and I don't think the story is great but here's to nothin!
This is set after Antonio's ceremony btw, I couldn't be bothered writing that much
_____________________________________
Y/n pov

My feet gently padded over the stones as I quietly walked through the dimly lit town.
I liked walks in the dark, the sun should be rising soon though.
That means I get to go see the Madrigal family.
I practically live with them at this point. My papa rathers me to be there then at home, no clue why.
This means I get to see Camilo too, he's my best friend.
I've known him since we were kids, we met at his gift ceremony when we accidentally ran into each other and clashed heads, he morphed into me by accident and scared the hell out of me because of it, my mama also used to make clothes for them and the rest of the town before she passed away.

I slowly plod up to casita,
"Good morning casita.",
I said quietly as a tile gently wafted in my direction.
The sun started to rise as I gently pushed open the front doors.
I headed to the kitchen where I heard julieta silently cooking, making breakfast.
"Good morning tia"
"Buenos Dias Querida."
She cooed.
"¿Qué estas haciendo?" (What are you making)
"Breakfast silly", she smiled warmly and laughed
"Okay fair point, I'll use my eyes next time and not ask stupid questions.", I giggled and looked up the stairs to see mirabel knocking on peoples doors energetically to wake them up.
"Mira!" I greeted her,
"Good morning!" She sang back.

"Boo"

I suddenly feel my hair stand on end as a pair of hands grab the sides of my arms.

I screeched loudly and swirled around, coming face to face with-
"Camilo madrigal! Por le amor dios, Don't do that again!" (For the love of god)
Camilo laughed hysterically as I frowned and crossed my arms.
"Lo siento bonita.", he replied through his giggles.
"Shush you imbecile.", I say while pushing his face away gently with my hand.
"Better watch your behaviour mister." I said through a grin.
"Why should I?" He replied playfully.
"Otherwise you'll get a bandana shoved down your throat."
"Is that a threat?"

We were now standing foreheads together slightly arguing with each other while pepa and félix stood there watching.

"And what if it is a threat?" I replied smugly
"Then I'll just have to one up you." He poked me hard in the side and I yelped as he laughed, holding his stomach as he bent over trying to catch his breath from laughing.

"NOT FUNNY CAMILO!" I outburst as I rub my side.
"Be gentle with her Camilo, she's fragile." Pepa said, knowing full well it'll get a rise out of you.
"I'll show you fragile." You say as you grab camilos ear.
He smirks evilly
"Don't you dare." I spat at him

Camilos pov

"Don't you dare." she spat at me
I smiled sweetly and picked her small frame up, running outside and placing her in a seat next to me.
Abuela started talking about Isabella's new boyfriend.
"Do we have a date?", abuela asked dolores, standing behind her.
"Tonight," she said "and he wants 5 babies."
Lifting her ear to the sky a little.

Isabella went wide eyed and sprouted flowers out of her hair!

Y/n pov

Isabella blushed as flowers grew in her hair, abuela praised her as it happened and I was so happy for her.

Camilo being Camilo, he shape shifted into Isabella's soon to be husband and made kissy faces at her.
She proceeded to smack him with flowers in the mouth.
He looked defeated as he shifted back and spat them out.
I stifled in a laugh and looked at him.
He smiled at me and laugh too, smiling sweetly after at me.

Skippp————————(like middle of we don't talk about Bruno)

I walked into Camilo and the family setting the table for the strange peoples arrival, they were singing about Bruno and dancing.
Camilos voice is so pretty..
Camilo and my eyes met for a second and I smile, sticking my tongue out at him...

_____________________________________

That's it for this chapter, just wanted to get a taste!
Honestly I'm terrible at breaking up stories into chapters lmfao so this is a terrible one where I'm cutting it at nearly 1000 words 💀

Hope you enjoyed and I will try to post about 3 of these at a time, I have no clue how long these will be so It might be 3 and that's it or maybe more!!

Words: 850

𝗦𝗮𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲 (𝖼𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗈 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝗋𝗂𝗀𝖺𝗅 𝗑 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें