Chapter 4

"W- WHAT?!.."
i exclaimed.
Dolores, Camilo and Abuela looked at me strangely as I stared at the door with my mouth wide open.
"Close your mouth you'll catch bugs." Abuela said as she closed my mouth and looked at the door with a frown.
"What did you do?"
"I don't know?? I didn't do anything!" I have her a nervous glance.
"Hm."
Camilo put a reassuring hand on my lower back.
"It's ok.." he said quietly
I nodded.
Abuela took my wrist abruptly and dragged me upstairs to the door and placed my hand on the doorknob.
It grew brighter when my hand touched it.
"What does this mean then?"
"Must mean you've been given a gift.." she studied the door and looked back at my hand.
"It looks like objects being created." She scattered the silence that everyone had gathered.
I hummed quietly in agreement and looked at my hand.
I held it out and and thought about holding a bowl, out of thin air a bowl phased into existence and made a small click as it fell into my hand.
"Alma, abuela.."
i stuttered nervously
"You'll fit in perfectly here." She said with a slight smile.
I scoffed "I always have!" Smirking as I glanced over at Camilo who was staring at me dumbfounded.

Camilos pov (later)

"She has a gift!!" I exclaimed to mami
"It's strange isn't it cariño" pepa said,
"She's special like us!" Antonio squeaked happily to one of his animals and us.

Dolores quietly walked in "so.. do you like her?? I saw the way you two were cuddled up to each other when the house fell down" She smirked and stared at me

"Well.. Uhm.. I- " I was put on the spot ok- Dyou know how hard it is to come up with an answer for that on the spot!
I stood there rubbing the back of my neck nervously.

"I knew it!"
"Wait Dolores!-"
It was too late- she ran off.
"OH mi bebe! He's in love!!" Pepa burst out joyously.
"Mami!!" I hissed through my teeth and tried to wiggle free, to no avail so I slumped down and laughed.

Skipppp to like nighttime ish—————

Y/n pov

My papi said I should stay in the madrigal house from now on.. he really doesn't like me for some reason now does he.
I was sitting playing around with my new gift when I looked outside, it was dark so I got snug under my covers.. I wasn't tired though and I couldn't get to sleep. Damn it.

I huffed and stumbled out of my bed, nearly tumbling over.
"Ugh- dios moi" (god sake)

I quietly wiggled out of my room and over to Camilos door, in nothing but an oversized shirt and short shorts.
I gently pushed open the door and slid inside, it was lit up nicely by the moon from his window and I shifted round his furniture and to his bed, "cami?" I asked quietly.
He was out cold on his bed, lightly snoring.
"Cami?.."
I shuffled closer and sighed.
"Lo siento but I can't sleep-" I said before sliding gently into his bed.
Just as I settle down I hear him groan and stir in his sleep.

2nd pov (you thingy- I suck at English don't judge)

"Mmm.." he rolls over and groggily looks at you.
"Y/n?"
"Yeah?"
"Why are you in my bed?" He questioned while rubbing sleep from his eyes.
"I couldn't sleep cami-"
"Oh alright," he said, gently pulling you into a hug "you can sleep here tonight hermosa." (Beautiful)
"Thank you guapo" (handsome)
You hear him lowly chuckle and gently shiver.
"You're so hard to read sometimes," he says
"What do you mean Camilo?"
"I prefer cami from you," he says smoothly, "and I mean I don't get you, one moment you're mean to me the next you're complimenting me and looking at me with such doe like eyes."
You smirk and giggle gently,
"Is this a confession I sense?"
"What? Nooo." He cooed unconvincingly.
"Well if you want to know so badly," you start saying while gently tracing circles on the back of his hand resting over his stomach, " I care about you, a lot.  A lot more then you realise I think and I like being by your side. I love having your attention, you're just so pretty and your smile is so warm. Your eyes are so mesmerising, I could stare into them for hours, you give good hu-" before you could finish you were cut off by him quickly lifting your chin up and him muttering "cover your ears Dolores" before clashing his lips into yours, it takes you a second to realise what just happened..

Y/n pov

I can't take it.. that felt so right.
I pull him back in and kiss him again, desperately pulling on his shirt.
He sides his hand over mine and gently grabs it,
"That desperate for another one?" He smirks at his remark then goes bright red when he realises what he just did. Most likely not as red as me but close enough.
"Uh- I- Uhm" camilo stuttered out.
I smiled and took a deep breath in, exhaling after holding it a few seconds.
"I really like you Camilo madrigal, I think I might be in love with you." You say with a sudden confidence boost.
"I think I really like you too y/n L/n, I think I might be in love with you too-"
"Then fucking date me already will you? I've waited long enough!" I exclaim in a whisper shout.
I frown as he pulls me down into a warm embrace as he places my head on his chest.
"Would you like be be mine y/n"
"I'd love to Camilo"

_____________________________________

Ugh yes sappy love- I'm so up for this- ok the next chapter will be aged so I can carry on my storyline that I wanna- hope you've enjoyed so far fellow reader

Words: 1001