Chapter 2

Still y/n pov

Camilo frowns
"What?"
"Bit rude isn't it? To stick your tongue out at me!"
"Nah not to you" I replied, walking past him and gently nudging him with my shoulder.

I've always liked Camilo, always liked being near him.
I've never said it in fear that Dolores would hear and tell him, I didn't want to ruin our friendship, but he's just so mesmerising, his laugh is so charming and I can't help but stare into his big round eyes.
His hair is so fluffy and I always love playing with it, I do it all the time and it sends him to sleep usually.
He's such a character and always tries to make people laugh..

I hadn't noticed in my daydream that we were all sitting down for dinner and I came back to Camilo coughing, turning into Bruno, mirabel and back to himself.. but with a bit of a.. face.. let's say.
I snickered and covered my mouth as félix leaned over.
"Fix your face." He said quietly as Camilo shook his head, his face looking normal again now.
We looked at each other and he looked serious as I stopped smiling and raised an eyebrow.

He whispered something to félix and he spat out his drink all over our guests, I jumped and looked at Camilo again questioningly.

Mirabel turned to Isabella's boyfriend and basically told him to propose before singing or anything at all, she was being a rushed, he told Luisa to go get the piano so he could sing after.
Mirabel pulled out his chair, he got on one knee and I saw a crack form on the floor as mirabel jumped on it, everyone looked at her in confusion as she laid there, telling them to go ahead.

I saw Luisa struggling with the piano and I jumped up and rushed over to try and help, as I was helping Dolores shouted out that mirabel had got a vision and it showed her breaking the magic in the house, some animals threw it onto the table and I dropped the piano, rushing over and looking at it.
I looked at mirabel and the walls around her cracked and crumbled.
"Oh no.."

Skip to when abuela and Mira are arguing———

Me and Camilo were being idiots in his room when we heard singing from outside, we peaked our heads out of his door and say Isabella and Mirabel getting along for once, Isabella was making flowers and plants other then roses!
Me and Camilo looked on in awe as the two happily embraced.
Then abuela came out..

"What is going on?!" Abuela shouted
"Abuela! It's ok, everything's.. we're gunna save the miracle! The magic!" Mirabel replied
"What are you talking about? Look at our home! Look at your sister!" Abuela replied looking upset and dazed.
"Please just, Isabella wasn't happy! And-"
"of course she's not happy! You ruined her proposal!"
"No no! She needed me to ruin her proposal-"

Me and Camilo looked at each other and winced in unison and shuffled closer to one another, he put his arm over me as we watched.

"And then we did all this, and the candle burnt brighter-" mirabel exclaimed,
Abuela did not look happy, she looked like she was about to explode in anger.
"Misabel"
"And the cracks- That's why I'm in the vision! I'm saving the miracle!"
"You have to stop mirabel!" Abuela explained,

I flinched at the shouting and Camilo pulled me closer, he looked slightly lost and saddened.

"The cracks started with you." Abuela started,
"Bruno left, because of you!"
"Luisa is losing her powers, Isabella is out of control because of YOU!"
Mirabel looked frightened and backed away a bit.
People started to gather from around the house to see what was happening.
"I don't know why you weren't given a gift, but it is not an excuse to hurt this family." Abuela snarled at mirabel.

There was a small silence before mirabel spoke,
"I will never be.. good enough.. for you.. will I?" She looked at Abuela in anger and defeat.
"No matter how hard I try."

Camilo pulled me closer and sighed, I gently hugged him and frowned.

"No matter how hard any of us tries." Mirabel stated.
"Luisa will never be strong enough, Isabella won't be perfect enough."
Abuela looked at mirabel wide eyes and shocked.
"Bruno left our family because you only saw the worst in him."
"Bruno does not care about this family!" Abuela exclaimed.
"He loves this family, I love this family!"

Camilo and me quietly made our way downstairs to julieta and looked on at this scene.

"We all love this family, you're the one that doesn't care."

We felt the floor shake as cracks formed, we looked at each other in fear.

"You're the one breaking our home."
"Don't you ever-" Abuela started to shout
"The miracle is dying because of you."
Mirabel finished and the house started crumbling,
Tiles started to fall and we all screamed.
Mirabel made a run for the candle, as did Camilo and Isabella, both lost their powers before they could get there. I screamed and ran towards pepa and Camilo that were underneath a falling part of the house, "QUICKLY" I yelled as I pulled them out the house.

The whole house crumbled and fell in an instant as I turned around and watched Mira get stranded in the rubble...

_____________________________________

Yes I know this was basically just a scene from thw movie but I love this scene- so much- sbfkciiss I'm so sorry but you have the sadness right here and there is more to come! :D

Words: 945