Chapter 3

2nd person- (whichever one uses you)

"CAMILO!? PEPA?" You screamed in terror,
They were still breathing, you let out a sigh of relief-
"Are you ok??" you frantically dusted Camilo off which checking him over for wounds.
Glancing over at pepa who was being checked by félix.
Camilo grabbed onto you and pulled you closer to himself.
"That was scary.." he said quietly and hugged into you close.
"It's ok, you're safe I promise." You said quietly, tightly hugging him back and dusting rubble off his fluffy hair.
"I'm sure everything will be ok.." you said, gently lifting his chin up.

Camilo pov

She looked at me.. in such a loving way.
Somehow I found myself forgetting what just happened and getting lost in her glossy E/c eyes, I've never really taken the time to look at her this closely, her eyes somehow sparkled so brightly, tears brimming at the edges.
Her hair, it's loose h/c waves gently swaying in the warm breeze.. she looked so pretty.
I slid my hand up to her cheek,
"are you ok?" I asked
"I just worried about you idiota." She smiled warmly and pulled me up.

We searched for mirabel who went missing a while ago and no one could find her, I watched as y/n searched with me, she was crying and yelling out with so much pain in her voice. I think she was still a little shaken, I walked closer to her and took her hand. Squeezing it reassuringly.
She smiles and squeezed back.

I ran back to find my mami and papa leaving y/n behind to catch up because she said she wanted to be alone for a bit.

Y/n pov

I came back over to Camilo complaining about the 'not house'

"Not if we don't have a house!"
Félix elbowed him and smiled like he did nothing.
"What? We don't have a house, I can't say we don't have a house? What is that? Not a house." He said snarkily.

I snickered under my breath and walked up beside him "I for one agree, this is very much not a house." I smiles proudly, sounding just as stupid as the one next to me.
"Not you too.." Félix exclaimed through a snorted laugh.
We all laughed and the town came to help us rebuild the whole house!
Bruno appeared and reunited with everyone, Camilo looked very confused, most likely because he was shorter then both of his sisters, how ironic!

Me, mirabel and Camilo were a little group for a bit, working together.
Camilo tried to impress me by swinging around a hand held shovel and dropped it, trying to play it off like he didn't.
"Very smooth lover boy~" I scoffed and carried a bucket of rubble away, winking at him.
"HEY!" he yelled, flustered.

Maybe.. just maybe he does feel this way too..

Dolores came to my side and smiles, almost like she could read my thoughts, I shivered and she smiled as we walked off to go help.

skip to door knob scene bc I love Bruno's out of time bit——————

"We need a doorknob-" Bruno exclaimed
Antonio gave Mira a doorknob with the letter m on it for her, she smiled warmly and looked at everyone who was standing waiting for her.
She slowly walked to the door as everyone watched, tension in the air.

Mirabel placed the doorknob in and suddenly the door started to glow and the house flushed back to life with magic.
I squealed excitedly and jumped onto Camilo, squeezing him so tightly his eyes nearly popped out.
He hugged back laughing happily and everyone started piling back into the house as casita clapped its tiles happily welcoming us back.
Then I saw it.
There was a new door inside.
It had my name on it...

_____________________________________
Slightly shorter chapter sorry! But meh- I love Camilos house scene- it's perfect honestly- the boys just perfe- NOPE you did not catch me simping-

Words: 668