Chapter 5

Ok skippy time to when both of them are 20————

Just some fluff for today with a bit of heaty make out possibly :]
2nd person pov (you thingy)

"Y/n"
"5 more minuets..."
"Cmon get up mi amor"
You felt a wet slobbery kiss plant itself on your forehead.
"Ewww cami!"
"I told you to get up!"
You Rolled your eyes and scoffed.
"Give me a proper kiss amor" you hold out your arms and pull him in, gently kissing him.
"Why do I need to be up? Everyone's got a day off today to relax"
"I wanted to spend time with you, duh!" He gently flicked you on the forehead and pinned you down, littering you in kisses.
"AA- hey!"
"I wish to show my love, my dear" he says in a mocking tone and giggles.
"You're such a big kid" you say as you sit up and yawn.
"I get it from you"
"You do not-" you snap back as he softly sits behind you, resting his head on your shoulder.
"You're perfect mi amor"
"And you are perfect too love" you say leaning back into him.
He smiles and gently starts to kiss your neck.
"Camilo-"
He gently slides a hand around your waist and pulls you back onto his lap as he litters your neck in gentle kisses and nibbles
"You're my hermosa princesa~" he coos in your ear (beautiful princess)
A light pink dusts your cheeks as you smile, running your hands along his arms that are wrapped around you, turning your head slightly and kissing his cheek.
"I love you y/n"
"I love you to my Camilo"
He always loves hearing you call him your Camilo, it makes him happy.
He turns you around and kisses you a little roughly and pulls you in closer.
You squeak gently at him suddenly moving you and kiss back, running your hands up his chest and around his neck.
"I wish we could be like this forever mi amor"
"I will be here forever silly Camilo" you giggle and kiss the tip of his nose, abruptly getting cut off by Camilo pinning you down and attacking your neck, he knows it's a sweet spot and you love getting kisses there.
You get butterflies as he starts kissing down your neck to your collarbone and starts to suck harshly on the delicate skin, causing a harsh red bruise to appear.
"Camilo!" You squeak out before he crashes his lips into yours, pulling you closer by your waist and leaning on you, you wrap your legs around his waist and hiss his cheek lovingly, he smiles and lays down on you, cuddling you and sighing.

What was on his mind now..
"You wanna talk about it?"
"You sure you want to know me amor?"
"Yes I do love.." you say, gently running your fingers through his frizzy hair.
"I always want to listen to you.."
"I'm scared you'll leave" he cuddles up closer to you.
"And why would I leave the man of my dreams? Tough luck, you're stuck with me" You smile lovingly as he looks up at you.
"Your eyes.."
"What about them?"
"They're just so.. pretty.." he yawns and falls asleep on your lap.. the warm smile fading into a light sleep.

My love, of course I will love you. Till death do us part.

_________________________________________

Just some short nice fluff with a little heaty angst bc I can't be bothered with the plot rn- still tryna figure a bit out and brain fried 💀

Words: 590