Chapter 6

Never mind I need them to be about 18-19 ish in this part of the story, I over estimated sorry! Back to Camilo and you being around 18 or 19 take your pick-
_____________________________________

Camilos pov

I yawned and rolled over to be greeted by a pair of E/c eyes looking at me.
"FUC-" I yelped as I rolled off the bed
"Camilo!" Y/n giggled and pulled me back up, "did I really scare you?"
I laughed and kissed her on the cheek, smooshing my face a little.
"Mi amor-" she giggled and smiled warmly.

I can't believe she's been here with me for 3 nearly 4 years, she really loves me.

I got up and stretched, I could feel her eyes on me and I smiled.
"Are you hungry Bonita?"
She nodded and slipped out of the sheets, gently slipping some warmer clothing on and dragging me out the room by my hand.
"Woah ok ok-!" I stifled out in a laugh.
"You said hungry and I'm famished!"
She put her hand to her forehead and dramatically acted out as she spoke, "I'm withering away before your eyes" she giggled as I held her up.
"Come on-" I said "we have breakfast to eat"
She rolled her eyes and pulled me down for a kiss before standing up properly and sliding downstairs.

Y/n pov

I greeted dolores and Luisa downstairs and sat at the table where everyone was getting breakfast together.
"Gracias tia!" I said to julieta as she placed steaming food down on the table.
"eres bienvenido cariño" she replied sweetly, like honey lacing her voice. (You're welcome sweetie)
Camilo sat beside me and gently placed his hand on my thigh.
"Y/n id like you to help Luisa in town today" Abuela said sternly.
"Of course, I'd be happy to help!" I replied happily bouncing in my seat.
I shoved food into my face and jumped up, kissing Camilos cheek, then grabbed Luisa, dragging her off.
"Let's GOOOO!" I happily sang.
"Okay okay" Luisa laughed and picked me up, running off into town.
Camilo smiling and waving me goodbye with his charming smile, that somehow always gives me butterflies.

2nd person pov thingy

You gingerly stepped around not knowing what to do while luisa was moving materials for a new house being made.
"Y/n could you make us some more support beams?"
You nodded and smiled warmly, holding your hand out at the ground and slowly beams of wood started to form out the ground.
"Thank you so much! Gracias Gracias!"
"You're very welcome" you said kindly
You were still getting used to your gift even if it had been years already, you never used it a lot because you never needed it really so it felt odd to use it, it did come in handy sometimes though, especially when someone breaks all the plates in the cupboards trying to find more food to eat.
You scoff, obviously thinking about Camilo there.

You suddenly felt the ground rumble quietly, like hooves, and lots of them.
Me and Luisa turned around looking over the hills to see them.
The people who killed Abuelas husband and town.
"Oh no.."
You looked at Luisa and screamed
"LUISA GET EVERYONE OUT OF HERE NOW."
Not thinking you ran- straight to casita.

Camilos pov

I was in the kitchen cleaning with mi tia when I heard the doors fly open, I poked my head round the corner and y/n was panting at the door.
"Hola Bonita-" I smiled warmly at her,
She looked panicked and opened her mouth.
"PLEASE EVERYONE, THE BAD PEOPLE ON THE HORSES ARE HERE- FUCK REMEMBERING THEIR NAMES- THEYRE HERE- THE ONES WHO DROVE US TO LIVE HERE!"
She screamed loudly, just as a dark figure came up behind her.

"Get the magic ones."
I heard in a dark soulless voice.
"Y/n RUN!" I yelled, trying to run over to help, but instead I got dragged back mi tia.
"You can't play hero now camilo! She will be ok!" Julieta spoke harshly and pulled me outside.
I could hear y/n screaming loudly as more footsteps thumped through the house, I looked around.
Mi mami and papa were ok and so were Antonio and Abuela. I couldn't see the others, I heard them start to scream as we ran into the jungle and nature surrounding us.

We circled round to the village to see who was still there, I wanted to go back. Everyone in the house, they needed help!
I don't want to lose everyone,
I don't want to lose my y/n..

Y/n pov

I heard Camilo yell at me to run as I heard a voice behind me.
My heart sank and I could feel my legs start to freeze.
"Please.. no.." I muttered in terror, slowly turning around only to be grabbed roughly by the arms and held me still. I started to kick and scream, wanting to run to Camilo and the others to make sure they were safe. I watched on helplessly as more of the men marched upstairs, dragging Isabella out of her room by her hair and carrying dolores out of her room too. 
Both of them were fighting back against them best they could and struggled to no avail. I turned my head over to the door and could see Luisa passed out on the back of one of the horses.
"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!" I bellowed at the man, he didn't even flinch and I know I have a loud voice.
"You will be useful to us, figure out what they can do. We want the one who can heal as well."
He said in a monotone voice, dragging me over to one of the horses and throwing me down.
I could see Isabella was summoning cacti and flowers, throwing some of the men off the balcony but she eventually got pinned down and made unconscious.
I started crying and pleading with the man to let us go.
"We've done nothing to you! Please let us go."
I had no response. Only a unamused huff.
Oh what a journey this is going to be, I just hope the town is safe.
I kept an eye on the mens weapons, attempting to summon anything but to no avail, I was too tired.

Well this is just great.

_____________________________________
And so my crappy part of the story begins :D I hate the plot but I want to write it anyway.
It will get a small bit graphic in a way I guess from here and here on out will be any TW that might need to be put in place, and the name of this lil book will be put to good use soon! I'm so excitedddd

Words:  1137