Chapter Four

Sirius was glad Christmas break ended, but instead of his normal carefree attitude, he felt guilty. All he could think about was what his mom has said about Thea and her intense lockdown. 

"Okay- here me out. What if I put like a bunch of flowers in her dorm? Not like roses because that's cheesy. Daisies?" James said while Remus and Peter laughed their arses off. 

"You're so stupid," Remus laughed.

"Why? Why are y'all laughing?" James whined, obliviously.

"Lilys. Get her lilys, James," Peter answered.

"Oh shit," James replied, scratching his head. 

"Hey Sirius? You alright?" Remus asked as he watched his friend zone out. 

"Yeah," Sirius replied before sitting up. "I need to tell you guys something."

The group all stopped laughing, paying attention to Sirius. 

"I have a sister."

"What?" James asked, sharing a confused expression with Peter. 

"A twin sister. Her name is Thea. Ask Remus," Sirius assured the group. Their eyes turned to Remus, who nodded his head, a bit unsure. 

"Okay... What's the matter with that?" Peter asked.  

"No nothing is the matter with her. She's great. But she's never left home before, mother- she won't let her leave. Never did. Not until now. She's coming next year," Sirius rambled. "Not really sure why I told you guys, I just needed to."

"Forget why you told us- why didn't you? Why did Remus know?" James asked.

"Because it was a secret, duh. And Remus just happened to be there at the wrong time."

"Well, that's great Sirius?" Peter commented, unsure of what to say.

"Yes. Great."