Yumeko Jabami

2nd POV

Shattered. It was your heart that did.

Th scene right before your eyes were unbearable as you look up the ceiling, hands formed into fist while biting your tongue preventing you from crying.

Stay calm ; was all you could repeat in your head. You found your girlfriend laying on top of someone else in your bed. Your shared bed. Oh how much you loved to just scream on top of your lungs until you can't no more. Taking a deep breath in and then out to calm yourself down, you look at them.

"How could you?" Was all you could ask, voice cracking and small. Yumeko couldn't move, she was paralyzed. Suddenly realizing what she had done, her eyes widened. This was her fault, all of it. She could only look at the you standing by the door frame. She knew you wouldn't hold it any longer now.

"How could you Yumeko?" You asked once again, voice getting a little louder as time passes by. Before you knew it, tears were starting to run down your cheeks.

"All I did, all we did together. How could you do this to me?" Voice remaining loud, you could careless. How could she?

"Y/n, it's not what you think! I-I, all of this is a mistake, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry please Y/n.." Yumeko tried to explain, getting away from the female on their shared bed with disgust visible on her face. The one on the bed could only watch them both, frozen.

Trying to stop yourself, sobs were heard that was coming from you. This broke the other girl as she looks back at the random girl on bed and glared at her before mouthing her 'Leave'. And the girl obeyed just like that, not wanting to face drama and let the couple have time alone.

After hearing the front door shot, Yumeko looks at the girl infront of her. Eyes relaxing as she slowly walks towards you, who didn't take notice of what happening as you were wiping your tears away.

Once she had her arms wrapped around you she place her chin on your head before hugging you tighter.

"I'm sorry, it was all a mistake. I promise, it's always you and only you Y/n," She whispered in your ear, sending shivers down your spine.

You being a bitch and get swayed easily cause you're obsessed with the girl, you forgave her.

Kidding.

You stayed silent, replaying the scene over and over again. Your heart aches everytime. You felt her finger trailing its way under your shirt, rubbing your skin slowly with her thumb. Frowning, you only close your eyes.

"Honey.."

You hummed in response.

She grabs your chin and your eyes open meeting hers. Kissing you, it almost felt like she was desperate. Desperate for your forgiveness. And you kissed her back, not able to resist the kiss. Soft. Her lips felt soft, it tasted like strawberries in which you loved it.

Sliding her tongue inside, you let her. Both your tongues fighting before pulling away, panting.

"I'm sorry," She said, eyes not leaving yours. There was a hint of sadness, guilt, and regret in her eyes. You sigh, shoulders slumping down before looking away.

"I- I'll forgive you.." You trailed off. And at the corner of your eyes you see her fave litting up like a kid. You couldn't help but think she looked cute. Finally looking at her once again, you see her smiling at you and you return it.

"But if I see you doing that again, we're done," She nods hastily and did a salute gesture.

"You won't see me do that ever again, cause I got you to do it with me,"

Blushing, you squealed when she carried you to the bed. Putting you down, she got on top of you before kissing you passionately, hands pinning your on either side of your head. You kissed back as you both did wonders that made you both see stars.