Ririka Momobami

2nd POV

You can't wait to celebrate Christmas with your girlfriend, which is coming up in just a few days. After dating for ten months, you've grown to love her more and more every day.

You both only noticed you hadn't put up any Christmas decorations in your flat when it was officially Christmas break. After that, you two had made the decision to visit the mall and buy decorations.

A few individuals made the decision to go shopping with you and Ririka.

Sayaka, Yumeko, and Kirari.

You inquire, "Should we do a specific color theme for Christmas?" Ririka considered it and determined it would be better for you to be in charge in this regard.

You gather some Christmas balls and floral arrangements, and don't forget the lighting. You lead the way ahead of Ririka while she pushes the cart for you.

Ririka appreciated the crimson and gold theme you chose for this Christmas. You all made the decision to eat after paying for the decorations because you had spent hours walking around the mall looking for Christmas decorations.

You agree, and Ririka proceeds towards the counter with Kirari, saying, "I'll go buy our dinner, you take a rest first." You two—Yumeko and Sayaka—decided to discuss about how quickly Christmas is approaching and Yumeko's excitement and affection for the holiday.

As you watched her passion and listened to the girls conversing alternately, you grinned. You typically prefer to hear other people speak, which is what you're doing right now. After a short period of conversation, the two girls eventually returned with trays in hand.

You quickly joined the other girls for dinner after helping them prepare the food. As soon as you taste the hot soup that Ririka had ordered for you, you smile. She was aware that you enjoy soups in the cold.

The three girls turned away from Ririka as she continued, "Thank you for following along with us!" Despite being identical twins, Ririka and Kirari currently do not reside together. While you and Ririka made the decision to rent an apartment, Kirari continues to reside at the old house. Fortunately, Kirari supported both of your choices.

You both walked home carrying paper bags around your arms. You just noticed how many decorations you and your partner purchased. Not to mention the items you choose to purchase since Ririka urged but weren't even included. She enjoys spoiling you with her money since she is the sugar momma in your relationship.

That night, you both had fun decorating the Christmas tree that stood by the living room, flirting, laughing. It was enough for you to be happy. And it was the same for Ririka.

You two had a good time that evening flirting and joking while adorning the Christmas tree that was near the living room. You had enough to be content with. Ririka experienced the same thing.

~~
A/N:  Damn I'm really sorry that I couldn't update during Christmas break, I got really sick and got UTI which laster for a week and it wasn't the best experience. But I hope you enjoyed this little Christmas Time with Ririka!! Love lots, happy reading<3