Ririka Momobami

2nd POV

Shaking your foot against the floor repeatedly, you yawn. You had just finished the last exam paper you needed to answer for today. It was tiring, but all your studying paid off. You were confident you would receive a high score for this exam, considering the fact that your girlfriend helped you with studying. You were thankful, with her being a year older than you, she knew what she was helping you with.

A few minutes later, you all were dismissed since all of you had finished the exams. Students were heard sighing in relief, stretching as they stood up from their chair. You walk yourself out of the classroom and headed to the Council Office where Ririka should be staying.

You knock on the door and open it upon hearing a faint 'come in' coming behind the two gjant door.

"Looking for your lover? She told me she would go to the cafeteria to get some food. You can wait her here if you like." Kirari offered. Upon hearing the word lover you couldn't help but feel butterflies in your stomach.

Despite dating for almost a year now, you still get butterflies whenever someone mentions you as Ririka's lover. She was your first girlfriend.

And so you waited for her. After chitchatting with Kirari, the door opened before the both of you and there stood Ririka who's holding a bunch of snacks in both of her hands. Her mask was on so you couldn't see her face.

"Hi!" You exclaimed, smiling at your girlfriend who makes her way to the both of you. Kirari watched how your face lits up when you saw her twin, she felt happy for the both of you.

Ririka took off her mask and whenever she did that you feel lucky to see her face for free. There she had a smile on her face. Her smiles were priceless and having to witness it felt like you had won the lottery every time.

"Hey, was just buying snacks for you since I knew you're class would be dismissed around this time." She hands you a bunch of snacks along with a juice box in which she had picked your favourite flavour.

"Thank you riri. Oh! By the way I think I did well on my exams, I didn't have any difficulty answering them all. Thank you for helping me study." You smile, smiling at your lover who smiled back. Kirari stole a glance at the two of you before mumbling 'Lovers'. It might sound like she was bitter but she wasn't, she was happy for the both of you.

You see, Ririka had always been the silent twin between the both of them. And with that, she barely ever made communication with people except for the ones she was close with. But after you arrived, Ririka changed. But in a good way. She was talkative and Kirari could feel the change of aura surrounding her twin. She thanked you for coming into her twin's life.

"You're always welcome babe." She replies back to you before looking at Kirari who was busy writing down on the paper before her.

"I have bought you a snack as well, sister." Kirari looks up and stares at the snacks her tein reached out for her. She smiles and thanked Ririka for the kind gesture.

"Y/n, there's this café that had just opened a week ago. It reminded me of you since I know you love coffee's. And so, I would love to have a date with you there." She proposed, you hadn't notice the redness of your cheeks, but Kirari sure did.

You said Yes to her and you both stood up, bidding goodbye's to Kirari who jokingly cried because she was all alone now since Sayaka had other works to do that needed to be done outside the office. You both laughed at her before heading outside the room.

The date went well and to your surprise, it was a Cat Café!

Most of the time you would pet the cats who walks closer to you and you loved them considering that you were a cat person. Ririka knew ofcourse, and seeing you happy made her life span longer.