Kirari Momobami

2nd POV

You grip on your girlfriend's hand tighter as you look at her in which she looks back at you in reassurance. The time has finally come where you introduce your girlfriend to you family. They accepted you for who you are and knew about your liking for girls.

"Take your time dear, I'll always wait for you," With that, you took a deep breath and smiled at Kirari. She always managed to calm you down whenever you feel like this, and you thanked her for that.

With a nod, you walk inside your home.

Hearing the door shut, a person pops out from the kitchen. It was your mom, a smile curling up on her lips upon seeing Kirari who was standing beside you ; who had a stoic expression on her face. Before you knew it, all your family members gathered around and greeted Kirari and welcomed her warmly.

>>

Dinner arrived shortly as your family starts asking Kirari about what she does and such. You listened to her answer the questions with a proud smile. Yeah that's my girlfriend right there. You thought.

"You're better than our Y/n here, all she does is being lazy and giving us headaches," Your dad had chuckled. Your smile faltered upon hearing his statement. Never in your life would you think he would say such thing about you.

Kirari noticed and place her hand on your thigh, rubbing your skin reassuringly.

"True, we wished we had a daughter like you compared to what we have,"

Kirari stared at your mother, dark aura surrounding her. Her icy blue eyes piercing right through her and with a small smile on her face she said, "Now I would like eat my dinner in peace without having you acting like a bitch,"

"I came here to be introduced to Y/n's family, not to hear your horrible comments about your own daughter. If I had known what you think about her then I would've taken her with me and let her live with me. I must say I'm ashamed by your actions. Y/n clearly deserved better. If you excuse us, I'd like to take my girlfriend with me,"

She drags you outside with a smirk on her face once she saw your parents horrified expressions realizing who Kirari was. Afterall, Momobami was one of the well known family in Japan.

"I'm sorry about my parents and-"

"Dear, there's no reason for you to apologize. It's them who needs to. I bet you're still hungry," You nod at her, lips slightly pouting as you only took 3 bites of your food.

"Oh! There's this one restaurant, I've always wanted to take you there," She place her hand on your cheek as she gives your forehead a kiss. You smiled as you both hop on her car, her telling her driver to take you both to your destination.

>>

You haven't made contact with your parents eversince, it still hurt you after what they had done. But with Kirari by your side, you seemed to always forgot about your problems.

"I love you, my Y/n." She whispered, her arms pulling you closer to her as she close her eyes.