Mary Saotome

2nd POV

You look down as you felt her glare right at you. Your grip on the hem of your skirt tightening as your breathing stops. You had thought that Mary won't bother you again after being someone's house pet, but that wasn't the case. You were hers, but that was in the past. But look at where you are, feeling so tiny in between her arms, unable to escape her menacing glare. You gulped silently, noticing how she wasn't really talking but just looking at you.

"Mary..?" Gathering up all of your courage, you speak up ; breaking the silence that had been killing you slowly.

"What?," Was all she replied, voice laced with anger but you couldn't point out as to why she was like this. You gulped once again, not knowing what to do next.

"Please let me go.." With your voice getting softer, Mary couldn't hear you so she lean closer ; her breath hitting your lips. Mary herself couldn't hide the fact that she doesn't want you to be someone else's housepet. In fact, she loved you being her housepet and it raged her knowing it wasn't her who owns you.

Mary stares at you a little longer, her gaze softens a bit realizing how scared you were. Hesitating, she slowly brought her hand to your hair as she brushes your hair with her fingers.

You hear her sigh, her arms falling down. You could run away now, but your feet prevented you to do so. Looking at her, she had a frown on her face.

"I'm sorry," She mumbled, eyes not being able to meet yours this time.

You smiled, it was your first time hearing her apologize from all the times you were with her. You grab her hands and look at her.

"I'm sorry, it's just that I don't know how to express my feelings clearly. I don't know if I should threaten you to come back to me as my housepet or just let you know that I, love you.." She rambled.

You felt your cheeks get hot as you heard the last sentence. You had thought your love for her was one-sided.

"You love me?" You asked, making sure you heard it right.

"Yes goddamnit," She groan, looking away while she bit her lips ; cheeks in a dark shade of red. You smirk, fear vanished from you. You decided to tease her while you still can.

"Oh dear I don't think I heard it, one more time?"

"Yeah no nevermind, I change my mind I don't love you," She huffs before walking away. You laughed, running after her. It was truly a sight to see Mary acting this way.