Mary Saotome

2nd POV

Grabbing your bag, you make your way outside the classroom right after the bell rings. Sighing in relief, the day was finally over and tomorrow is a saturday ; meaning you could spend more time with your girlfriend without interruptions in your shared apartment. Smiling at the thought of that, you slowly drifted away from reality as you imagine being in her arms again. It has been way too long since you both had cuddled, school was stopping you from doing so and exams was right around the corner- not that it matter anyways.

You went back to reality when you bumped into someone, your girlfriend specifically.

"What's with you? You could've bump into someone else and get into trouble especially if the person is too dramatic and wants some drama." Mary scolds you. Apologizing right away, she cuts you off by intertwining her hands with yours causing you to blush right away.

It's not like she hasn't done this before, she just wasn't a fan of showing public affection and this  was the first time she had done it. Students stopped and stare at both of you with such shocked expressions. They never expected for someone to date Mary ; an insane gambler. And ofcourse, a tsundere.

"I can't wait to go home and cuddle with you." You stated, excitement taking over you as she chuckles at your behavior. She didn't mind you acting like this, she thought you looked cute while doing so.

"Yeah yeah, now walk faster won't you?" She said, clearly irritated by the fact you're walking 2 times slower than her. She was way taller than you and it was safe to say it's because of the height difference that made you walk slower. Smiling at her statement, you didn't change your pace as you love teasing her.

---
A/n : I made this one back then in August 2021<3