Yumeko Jabami

2nd POV

You can hear the sound of the keys grabbing hold of one another as Yumeko walks to her vehicle. You were both traveling to a different city. Yumeko had spoken to her aunt five days earlier about the forthcoming birthday celebration for their youngest son.

Given that the automobile travel will probably last 45 minutes, you prayed for yourself. Long rides weren't your thing, and the mere thought of one makes your head spin. And to assist you at least feel better, you also carried some paper bags and medicines. Yumeko, on the other hand, was aware of it and was ready. She brought additional clothing in case you accidentally puke and ruin your clothes.

Yumeko wanted to arrive early because she wanted to meet her cousin as soon as possible. It was currently 6 in the morning and the ride takes almost an hour.

You made the decision to listen to some of your favorite music on the way there in order to fall asleep. Additionally, it performed as expected. Yumeko steals a glimpse at you and smiles because she thinks you're adorable.

Yumeko shakes your shoulder and you sigh as she says, "Honey, wake up. We're already here." As the sun hits your face, you open your eyes briefly before closing them again.

When your eyes adjust to the intense light, you stretch and take off your headphones. You then try to open your phone but discover that the battery was dead.

Yumeko is the first to exit the vehicle, and she opens the back seat door to reach for the bags. Since it was the weekend, you two will spend two nights and one day at her relatives' home. No work until Monday, too.

Yumeko laughed sarcastically as she saw your eyebrows touch, "I'm surprised you didn't puke back there."

"Do you want me to vomit then?" She shooks her head and starts heading to the front door of her aunt's house, leaving you with nothing to carry. Just now did you understand she was the one lugging all your stuff!

You promptly approached her and motioned for her to hand you your belongings, but she quickly objected, saying that doing so would make her stronger. Given her tendency for obstinacy, you left her alone.

Everything went smoothly, and you had a good time with the family on Yumeko's niece's birthday. It moved your heart because they were so ecstatic and friendly.

Yumeko puts her arm around your waist and whispers in your ear, asking, "Hey, are you tired? I can take you to our room if you want." She had seen that you had been yawning for a while now.

She then tod her relatives that you both were going to your room now, and you were both told good night with the knowledge that you had both traveled for about an hour to be here and had not had any time to relax once you were there.

Yumeko jumps onto the bed after changing into her sleeping clothes and cuddles you, keeping you close to her. "I'm also a bit sleepy now, so let's sleep together."

Sleep well, honey.

You both nodded off after saying, "Good night, Yumeko."