4| Show Time

Ok, once again I'm going to thank you all for almost 2k reads. Like I am so fucken happy people like this story. Also, updates might slow down. I started this during winter break and am now back in school. Please let me know of any spelling or grammar mistakes. It really helps and I appreciate it. Anyways enjoy 🖤
*************************

Your Pov -

You made your way down the escalator to the main stage. You looked around and soon saw Vivian and Matthew sitting on a bench waiting for you.

"Hey guys," you said as you walked up to them.

They both looked back at you.

"Gosh, there you are. It took you long enough to get here. You totally missed it earlier, we were in Monty golf and-and we were golfing ya know, cuz that's what you do in Monty golf and Montgomery himself came up and started talking to us. Anyway hurry up we have to get to the stage." Viv said, standing up and waving frantically, not letting you get a word in.

Matt stood up and just followed her without a word. You laughed a little before following as well.

You all hurried to the stage, slightly pushing through the crowd to try and get closer to it. Once you couldn't get through the people anymore, you all stopped. Smoke began to fill the stage

You heard the slight pop of the overhead speakers before someone started speaking. "Fazbear entertainment world like to welcome you all to The Freddy Fazbears Mega Pizza-Plex, where fantasy and fun come to life. Now before I introduce the band we would like to remind you all to have fun and enjoy some pizza. (By staying on the main floor at this time, you hereby release Fazbear Entertainment of any and all liability for anything that happens to you or your child). Ehem, anyway, Now introducing Freddy and the Fazbear Band."

The smoke slowly cleared to reveal Freddy Fazbear, Chica the Chicken, 2 other animatronics that you didn't know the names of, and no Bonnie or Foxy. It kinda disappointed you that they broke up the original band, but you guessed an alligator and a Wolf weren't too bad as far as replacements go.

"Hey, do you guys know the names of the 2 new animatronics?" You questioned your friends.

Matt answered you. "Ya, there Montgomery Gator and Roxanne Wolf."

"Oh, ok." You said, eye lingering on the green gator.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the show was over, the crowd was told that the animatronics were gonna be in their rooms for photos for the next half hour. Then they would be let free roam the rest of the night and those with backstage passes would get time after closing to talk with the animatronics.

As you were walking you looked at Viv. "Please tell me you didn't get us Backstage passes."

She smirked. "Maybe I did"

You glared at her. "Nope that's it we're leaving"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Viv had to practically drag you to the 3rd floor where all the animatronics personal rooms were. You were kinda glad she didn't want to get photos with them, cuz the lines were long as shit. There was no way they were gonna get all those people in before the 30 minutes were up, but sure as shit, they did.

At 8:30 pm their doors opened and as soon as they stepped out, they were swarmed with people. Freddy and Chica had a bunch of little kids climbing all over them. Whereas Roxanne and Montgomery had more kids in their early to late teens.

"I guess the originals are a favorite with the little kids, go figure." Matt started sounding bored.

"Well no duh, too little kids a Wolf and an alligator are probably scary as all hell." Viv said, very 'matter of factly.'

You laughed at them as they bickered, not really paying attention to them.

"Oh, I know what we should do" Viv blurted out, just as people started to walk away from the animatronics. "We should go get some pizza."

You gave her a confused look. "Why the hell would you want to eat pizza from Freddy's of all places. Last I remember it tasted like shit."

"Oh come on it's probably better now." As Viv said this as she grabbed you and Matt's hands, pulling you In the direction of the many small restaurants in the Pizza-Plex.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chica's Pov -

The show was over and we were hurried back to our rooms for photos. Photo time was only half an hour that day and there were a lot of people; but somehow, they made it work.

After that mess was over, we were let out for free roam time. Within seconds we were swarmed with people again. It took about 15 minutes before me and Freddy were left alone. We began to walk over to Roxanne and Montgomery, who had been left alone a few minutes earlier, as their fanbase was mostly teens.

Freddy waved to the two of them and I ran up and hugged Roxy.

"You did great out there tonight babe!" I reassured her, as I could already see her fidgeting with her hand. (A/N yes there dating, it's cute, don't come at me)

She smiled. "Aww, thanks, babe."

I smiled back, just glad that I made her feel better.

Monty tch'ed. "Do you guys have to be so lovey-dovey all the damn time?"

"Oh shut up, your just jealous cause you're lonely." Roxy retorted.

I snickered a little as Monty rolled his eyes.

I let go of Roxy and decided to look into what was left of the crowd to see if I could find Y/n, that person from the arcade. Sure enough, I saw them looking at two people, a boy and a girl, who I assumed were their friends.

"Chica, what are you looking at?" Freddy questioned, as he was the first to notice I was looking into the crowd.

"You see that person over there?" I said trying to inconspicuously point to them. "The one with the H/l H/c hair and an instrument on their back by the two people arguing, that's Y/n from the arcade."

The 3 of them all tried to follow where I was pointing and soon they saw them.

Roxy was the first to speak. "Well you weren't lying, they really do have an instrument."

"Why would I lie about something like that!" I said, as I playfully hit her.

Freddy laughed. "Come on Roxy, don't tease her too much. They do seem nice though Chica."

"Well at least someone appreciates my friend-picking skills," I said, slightly giving Roxy a dirty look.

The three of us laughed at our mini-argument.

I soon looked up to see Monty staring at Y/n as they walked away, with a little spark of interest in his eyes.

I quickly pointed at him. "Ohhhhh, your interested in them."

He defensively flung his hands around. "What?! No, I'm not!"

************************

1035 words

Ok, things are finally starting to move along. I'm sorry this is taking so long to get to the good stuff. I just like writing stories that have actual development and are In-depth. Anyway, if you liked this chapter please don't forget to vote, Cya🖤