13| Ancient History

Ok, almost forgot to post again, and I'm not gonna lie, writers block is being a bitch....... I've only written 2 chapters in the past 2 weeks when usually I've written 4-6. I'm also starting to prepare for finals and S.A.T.'s in school. So, that being said, things might slow down. I might slow down to posting every 2 weeks, but idk yet. It would only be until my writers block let's up, but I still want to keep you all informed. Ok, I'm done ranting, so without further ado, enjoy this chapter, Cya🖤

***********************

Monty's Pov -

The last show of the night was finally over and we were sent back to our rooms to prepare for Meet and Greets. It was later then usual so we only had 10 minutes at most to straighten ourselves up. I quickly put my Bass in my room and straightened my Mohawk, before walking to Freddy's room.

I walked in and he was the only one there.

"I'm guessing the girls are fixen' there makeup." I said as more of a statement then a question.

"Guess so." Freddy said.

As if on cue, the two girls walked in.

"Speak of the devils." I mumbled under my breath.

"And what were you too doing?" Roxanne said, clearly implying something.

"Wondering where the hell you too were." I said, bluntly.

"Well, someone's got a stick up his but." Chica said, laughing as the two girls walked further into the room.

"I do not!" I half yelled. " I jus' hate doin' these damn things."

"Why Monty?" Freddy questioned me.

"Cuz the kids are only here t' see you an' Chica, it's stupid." I replied, startin' t' get angry.

"Awww, come on, some people want to see you, like........Y/n and there friends." The white chicken said trying to calm me down and cheer me up at the same time.

I paused for a second, thinking about Y/n. I tried to refocus, but it took a moment.

"Wha-whatever, let's jus' get this over with." I say, giving up on the conversation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We waited 10 minutes before the first group came in, a set of parents and there two little kids. Me and Roxy just took a few steps back, not expecting to interact with the kids.

This continued until the last group came in, It was Matt and Vivian. I was a little disappointed when I realized Y/n wasn't with them.

They waved to us and we all said our hellos.

"Hey, um, do you two know where Y/n is by any chance?" I asked the teens.

"Um, they said they had a job interview. They left just as we were getting ready to come up here." Vivian answered.

I nodded my head in acknowledgment. From there we really just talked about whatever. They asked how our weeks were and we did the same. We talked until they had to go.

We said our goodbyes to them as they left.

A few minutes later one of the maintenance guys walked in. "Ok, my shift ends I'm 20 minutes, so you have until then to socialize and get back to your rooms."

We all nodded and he walked away. Chica and Roxy left right away, probably to go to Roxy's room to cuddle before they had to separate.

After the two girls walked out I turned to Freddy.

"Alright, Fazbear, you've got some explaining to do." I say, crossing my arms.

Freddy looks at me, confused. "What do you mean Monty?"

I rolled my eyes. "What the hell was goin' on with Y/n's eyes last week. Y' said you would "tell me later", but ya' never did."

"oh that," Freddy said, nervously. "M-maybe we should talk about this another time, heh."

"Damnit Fazbear, tell me what the HELL IS GOIN' ON OR I WILL BREAK Y' IN HALF, YOU FUCKEN' OVER SIZED CARE-BEAR!" I said, getting angry and grabbing Freddy by his stupid bowtie and shoving him against the wall.

"O-ok, I'll tell you, just let me go buddy." He said, fear leaking into his voice.

He knew I was stronger and could easily force the information out of him.

I let the bear go and he quickly readjust himself.

"Ok, um, your... Gonna wanna sit for this." He said, pointing towards his couch.

I sat down an' he sat next to me.

"Ok, where do I start," he began. "We only have 15 minutes so I'll have other make this quick. All I really know is what's left over in my memory chip. I guess they took the one from my original Endoskeleton and just upgrade it, maybe they tried to wipe it, but I highly doubt it from how many things I know."

I sat there silently and actually listened to what the bear had to say for once.

"From what I have gatherd, at the "original" Freddy's, something terrible happened." He sighed, taking a deep breath. "Kids were killed and they possessed me, Chica, Bonnie, and Foxy. When the kids were in control, our eyes turned black with glowing white dots in the center. That is the best explanation I can think of, I hope it cleared some things up."

"Y-ya, it did thanks, and I'm sorry for gettin' so rough with you. Guess I just really care about to kid." I said getting up an' heading towards the door of his room.

"It's alright Monty, Bonnie had the same issue, remember? And is that you saying you finally found a favorite person?" The bear said, getting cockier with every word.

"For one, yes I remember all too well and two, no there just good at golf." I said walking our of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the walk back t' my room, I thought about what Fazbear had said.

"If the kids possessed the original versions of the old band, then why would they be with Y/n?" I thought to my self.

When i walked int' my room the door immediately locked behind me.

Then I felt it.....

That overwhelming......

All consuming........

₳₦₲ɇɽ.....

It happened every night as soon as I was alone in my room and the door locked. I began to destroy everything in sight. It was like ever emotion I had felt throughout the day, jus' turned int' anger.

It....

Scared me...

Mostly 'cause I didn't wanna hurt nobody, but also 'cause if I tried not to.....

It 'caused me to lash out during the day....

A few months ago, after what happened to Bonnie, they scaned us all for viruses. It started that night, as soon as I was in my room. That night wasn't as bad 'cause it stopped after I throw a plush or two, but it just got worse. Its to the point where it's not satisfied till my whole room is in shambles.

I jus' want it to stop.......

*************************

1052 words

Ok, there, happy, I explained it all. Well, most of it, but I answered one question and added another heheheheh. Anyway as always, please don't for get to vote if you enjoyed this chapter, Cya🖤