5| Meeting the Band

Ok, ik I'm. Posting this a few hours early, but I had a speech tournament today and have been up since 5 am so, I'm Going to bed. But I didn't want to leave you guys high and dry on content. Anyways as always, please tell me of any spelling or grammar mistakes. I really appreciate it and it helps a lot. Hope you all enjoy🖤

************************

Montgomery's Pov -

When Chica had said she played Guitar Hero with some kid in the arcade and an older teenager no less, I thought she was crazy. Then when she pointed them out t' us, I realized she wasn't pulling our legs. The weirdest thing was, when I saw the person, I got this warm fuzzy feelin' all over.

I guess I was staring at this Y/n person a little too long, 'cause Chica pointed it out and started t' tease me. Something about how I had this spark in my eyes that said I was interested in them or some shit.

I told her I wasn't, that I had just recognized the two people they were with from Monty golf, and that it was stupid. She wouldn't listen to me though.

She stopped bothering me for a minute and looked at Freddy. "Hey, do you think you could run their name through the system to see what passes they have?"

"Um ya just give me a minute," Freddy said, before freezing for a moment. "Y/n and their 2 friends have party passes, arcade passes, and backstage passes."

Chica got a mischievous grin on her face. "Yay, that means you guys can meet Y/n and Monty can talk to them."

I looked at her with a bit of anger. "Oh hell no!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your Pov -

Just as you had remembered, the pizza was shit.

Viv, after literally forcing herself to eat two slices of the stuff, gave up and agreed with you. You felt kinda bad, she was probably gonna be sick when she got home.

Nonetheless, she still dragged you around after that. From Fazer Blast to the small little shops, Viv made you and Matt see everything. It was only when the Monty Plush you had gotten from the prize counter fell out of your hoodie pocket that you made her stop for a second so you could pick it up.

"Ahh, shit, hold on, stop for a second," you said, yanking your arm out of her grip.

"What? Why? Come on, we have to hurry and see everything before Backstage time." Viv wined as if you still didn't have another half hour to explore.

You grabbed the plush and then turned around to show it to her, that was your first big mistake. "I had to grab this, it fell out of my pocket."

This statement was followed by a swarm of questions from both of your friends. It probably took 15 minutes just to answer all their questions alone.

Viv's last question caught you off guard. "So, why Monty and not any of the others?"

You stopped and had to think about it, why did you get a Monty one? "I don't know, I guess it just looked like no one was getting his plushies so, I felt bad."

"Mhm, whatever." She said, rolling her eyes as if she didn't believe you. "Anyway, what time is it-, SHIT, we gotta get going if we're gonna make it in time for the backstage passes to activate."

Once again she grabbed you and Matt and dragged you to where the animatronics "rooms" were. You had given up on getting away, she wasn't gonna let you go. It was 5 till 10 pm when you got there. You saw a security bot holding up a sign that said in big letters "BACKSTAGE PASSES", so you followed it. It pointed to the entrance to Freddy's "room". There were already 4 small groups standing there. Most of them were tired-looking parents with smaller children but one group was 5 or 6 teens, probably a little younger than you, 14-15.

You all walked over and stood against the wall, waiting for it to be 10. When it was time, there was another group added that consisted of tired parents and small children, making you 6 groups strong.

A few minutes after 10 a worker came out of Freddy's room to explain how the backstage thing was gonna work.

He looked at all of you. "ok, there's not very many of you tonight, that means this will be quick. So how this is gonna work is, your each gonna get 10 minutes with the animatronics to take pictures, ask questions, etc. After your done, your gonna wait out here. Then when this is all over, I'll walk you all down to the entrance and you can leave, understood? Good. now rules, no asking weird personal questions, no video calling your friends, I'm looking at you teens, if ya kids get too rowdy then I'm gonna have to ask you to leave the room, and lastly, make this quick and easy for me, the animatronics are tired and so am I, thank you. Now, whos first?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Being the nice people you were, you volunteered to go last. Ok, maybe it was just because you just don't wanna do this, but same thing.

You had been waiting for almost an hour at that point and it was time for the bigger group of teenagers to go. They were in and out pretty quickly, or maybe it was the fact that they got kicked out for using a FazCam on the animatronics.

The guy poked his head out of the door. "Ok, last group your up."

He sounded annoyed and rightfully so after what those kids did. You ignored it though as Viv started to drag you to the door, Matt came willingly this time.

Before you got inside the room the guy pulled you aside. "Ok, here's the deal, there's still 20 minutes till this is over. Between the kid that freaked out and the asshole teens, we've got extra time, do you want it?"

You were gonna say something, but Viv covered your mouth. "We would love it."

The guys nodded. "Ok, great, now follow me."

You all followed him inside the room. When you got in there the lights were really bright, almost too bright. Once your eyes adjusted to the lights, there they were. Not even 5 yards away was the new band.

"Alright, guys this is Matthew, Vivian, and Y/n. They're gonna be in here longer than the others cuz we have extra time so enjoy." The worker said to the animatronics and left to stand outside the door.

Chica began walking up to you and hugged you. "Hey Y/n, I didn't know you were gonna be here."

"Hey, Chica, well neither did I until about two hours ago," you said slightly glaring at Viv as the robotic chicken let you go.

Chica turned around to face the others and pointed at me. "See guys, this is the person I was talking about."

You waved at them awkwardly.

"Oh, that's right, introductions. Ok, so." Chica put her hand on your back, gently pushing you forward. "Y/n this is Freddy, Roxanne or Roxy, and Montgomery or Monty. Guys this is Y/n."

***********************

1156 words

Ok ik that's a weird ending point, but it will make the transition to the next part easier. Anyway, I hope you liked it. Please don't forget to vote, Cya🖤