6| Questions, Questions, Questions

Ok, I'm probably gonna get hate for this, but from now on in this story, I'm not going to be following the lore at all, if you are like really insistent that fanfics stick to the lore then now is your time to stop reading. This storyline takes place After the bad ending in FNAF 3, where you don't free the souls.
Also, I already have endings planned for this. So after I post this chapter I'm going to post a chapter where you can vote on which ending you want. I will explain the endings in said chapter.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter, Cya🖤
***********************

Monty's Pov -

I hated these damn meet-and-greets. They were stupid, these people act like there's no other time t' talk t' us. What's the point of this when we are free to roam for half the day? Plus, they're boring.

It's mostly just little kids anyway, so none of 'em wanna see Roxanne or me, they only wanna see Freddy and Chica. Little kids are scared of us.

Although it is pretty funny when teens come in and are thrown out. That day, it was for getting us with one of those damn FazCams. Even though it didn't affect me 'cause of my sunglasses, it was still fun to help kick 'em out.

After that, I hate to admit it, but the night only got better. The last group walked in and it just so happened to be Vivian and Matt, and the person Chica had made friends with.

I was just a little happy t' see the two of 'em again. Sure, they both sucked at Minnie golf, but it was still fun to play with 'em. Matt was a little quiet and didn't say much, but Vivian sure is a character; she's headstrong, like me, and doesn't take nothin' from no one.

As soon as she saw her "friend" Chica ran up to 'em and hugged 'em. they said something to each other, but I was too far away t' hear it.

After the two were done with their little reunion, chica turned around and introduced them as Y/n. They waved a little, Freddy waved back, Roxy just nodded, not really caring, and I just stared. When I looked at 'em, that warm fuzzy feeling came back. I wouldn't admit it t' the others, but, they were kinda cute.

I shook my head a little hoping none of the others noticed I was looking at them a little bit too long.

I quickly looked at the other two teens. "Hey you two, it's good to see you again"

Vivian and Matt both looked up at me at the same time. It was a little creepy.

"Oh hey, Monty." Vivian said smiling, as Matt gave a little wave, just like when we first met.

The silence was getting kinda awkward after a few moments so Freddy spoke up. "Ok let's get this going, do you guys want pictures?"

Vivian answered instantly. "Oh hell ya, we can get one of just the band, then one with each of us with you guys alone, and then one with all of us together! How does that sound?"

We all nodded and got to it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your Pov -

Once you were in the room, and the awkward silence was over, Viv insisted you all get pictures with the damn animatronics. You didn't want to and just to piss her off, you secretly put up the middle finger. She didn't notice it in the picture, but you knew she'd find it eventually.

After that Viv asked them a million questions such as "How many songs can you sing/play", "How tall are you", and "If you could leave the pizza-plex where would you go", etc, etc. You don't really remember what else she asked, 'cause honestly, you weren't paying attention.