29| Bonnie?

~~~~~~~~

Your Pov -

It took you over an hour to finish the S.T.A.F.F. Bots that Monty had apparently destroyed.

When you was done, you decided to head up stairs to RockStar Row to do the animatronics checks and to look there doors. You went to Freddy's room first, doing his check quickly, then morning onto the next. You skipped Monty's room for now, as you heard the destruction he was causing.

You went to Chica, then Roxy and finally, Monty...

From what you could hear, it sounded like he was destroying his room. You knocked on his door and all went silent. You held your breath, waiting for the door to open. When it did, Monty stood there, panting. He blocked to door with his body, preventing you from seeing into his room.

"hey Y/n, uh, what do ya' need?" Monty said, sounding nervous.

"Oh, um, I need to do your check for the night." You said with a smile. Monty was clearly hiding something. It was really obvious. He was a horrible lier.

"Uh, sure, but can we do it out here? My rooms kinda messy." He rubbed the back of his neck as he spoke.

"I mean, I guess. But I need your tablet." You pointed to his room and he stiffened.

"Oh, ok. I'll, uh, go grab it." He stepped away from the door and waited for it to close before moving.

You heard shuffling and the door opened again. "Uh, here."

You took the tablet and turned it on. You ran the system diagnostic and found that nothing was amiss. You handed him back the tablet. He ran back in his room to put it way, but didn't wait for the door to close. In the few seconds before the door closed you saw his couch and the floor. The couch had a large scratch across the back cushions. The floor was littered with dirt, pieces of glass, stuffing, and S.T.A.F.F. Bot parts.

Your eyes went wide. Freddy was right, Monty was incredibly destructive.

When the door opened again, Monty was hiding his room.

"Need anything else Y/n?" Monty said.

You narrowed your eyes at him. "Your acting weird." You said flatly.

"Whatcha talken' 'bout?" He said, voice filled with nervousness. His jaw was clenched, as if he was trying not to do something.

"Monty." You said in a stern voice.

"listen ya' should really get goin'" he said as he stepped away from his door. You tried to grab him, but the door shut in yout face.

You finally gave up and locked his door before heading to Parts and Services for the night.

~~~~~~~~

Monty's Pov -

I stepped back from the door and let it close. My jaw was clenched and this voice in my head was screaming.

"Mine! Mine!" The voice screamed in my head.

"No, no, no." I mumbled, hoping Y/n was gone.