Chapter 8 Is she alive!?

I couldn't believe my eyes the lady who was dug six feet underground is standing in front of me.

Would this be a dream? Who am I kidding I have been going through alot pain the whole night. Is it a ghost? It can't be if Luke can see her. Ughh. . Is this possible?

"Mom!? Is that you? Is that truely you?" I couldn't believe it.

"You'll have your privacy" he went out of the room leaving us two alone.

"Yes, I am your mom but step mom" the words were unclear. I was speechless but I can't keep my mouth shut.

"Step mom? " Things were going crazier than it was. The mom passed away , I ran out of the house and then it didn't go well. I got kidnapped and now the lady who was dug six feet underground is sitting in front of me.

"Your biological mother passed away when she gave birth to you and then your father married me. We were like love birds, Everything was perfect and then all of a sudden your stupid grandma spoiled all of our happiness" she started crying " I have many things to do in my life and your grandma spoiled it... Your father and I had fights everyday and I know we won't be happy anymore so I had a plan..."

"And you faked your death that's what your trying to tell me is it?" I was angry as ever but I have to keep the conversation smooth.

"Darling I had to... yes, I faked my death because if your father knew I ran away from him he would hate me forever and I won't like it" she sighed.

"And this is your job? Kidnapping people"

"This was my job before I had married your father.. I wanted to tell him I was working but I knew he won't like it after your grandma brainwashed your father and this job is not about kidnapping people" she bit her lips

"Then why am I here?"

"For the chip. Before I faked your death I inserted a chip in your body"

"And when did that happen?"

"When you had your appendix operation, I threw some money for the doctors made him operate it inside your body"

Oh right! I am so thankful God!

"Can I know what your job is?" This has to be asked.

I knew this wasn't legal. All of this was like in the movies.

"That's none of your business...after taking the chip out of your body you should forget all what is happening here" she warned.

"Or what?" I wasn't scared anymore. Things have already been complicated in my life and I have gone through alot of shit and was ready to take all the shit to know what my mom was doing. If it was wrong I am surely going to make an effort keeping her behind bars.

"I have chosen my job over my family so if you wouldn't listen I will have to dig six feet underground for you"

Was she serious? How important is this job? Job over family!?

Out of all I can say she is a b*tch.