Chapter 15(END)

Previously..

I hid in the room keeping an attention to the voices.

"Hello, may I know who you are?"

"Is Amaya there?"

Wait, I know this voice....

Present

I walked towards the door eager to know who it was.

Luke? Why is he here?

" What are you doing here!?" My heart skipped a beat. "Why did you come here? What are you planning to do? Take me back to that crazy place? Torture me?" I spit out endless questions making him confused.

"No no no.. it's nothing like that.. just let me in and I will explain why I am here" he looked at Nikasha and looked back at me "Please" he said somehow convincing me to nod my head.

I looked at Nikasha for her permission.

"Yeah sure.. I will give you'll some privacy" she left us alone.

.........

I made him sit on the sofa opposite to me. A few minutes of awkward silence and glances, I had to break the silence.

"Ok, What was it you wanted to talk with me" I asked. He let out a deep sigh before talking.

"I know I have been rude to you and I'm sorry for that-"

"Is that why you came here?To apologise?" I interrupted.

"Well that and I have something that is much more important" he looked at me concerned.

" What is it?" I asked in curiosity.

Luke POV

I know it's a bit too much for her to take but I had to tell her but at the same time I was nervous.

Would she believe me? If I told her that her mom's planning to kill her would she believe me.

Two days ago...

"Ma'am did you call me?"

"Yes come in" she smiled. I walked in slowly taking a deep breath.

"As you know that we have successfully taken what we wanted from my precious little daughter.." she stood up walking towards the window " I think that it's important for anyone not to know who we are.. so.." she turned to look at me and gave faint smile

"So?" I asked.

"I have decided to kill my daughter"

"What!?"

"Yes and I need you to tell Asanka to do this for me" she answered coolly.

How can she be cool about this? Isn't Amaya her daughter? How could she even think about killing that innocent girl? Is she human?

"I will do it for you" I said. I know this is a little risky but I think this the only way I can help Amaya.

"Really, Are you sure about that?" She asked raising her eyebrows.

"Yes, I think it will be riskier to make Asanka do it as you know he is not in his right mind so I thought I would do a better job" I lied.

" Your right I think it would be better if you do it" she agreed.

"And Luke"

"Yes?"

"I am counting on you" she smiled giving me a warning look.

This is my first time ever lied but I didn't want the bad to happen. Also, something about Amaya makes we want to protect her.

.......