Chapter 1: FazBear PizzaPlex

Y/N POV

*Beep* *Beep*

The alarm clock suddenly slammed onto the floor, the person half awake in the bed scowling.

"Is it Monday? Please tell me it's not."

Y/N's eyelids slowly started to open, and dim light from the window lay warmly on their soft skin. F/C curtains slowly drifted up in the slight breeze, they groaned as they realized that the window had remained open all night. The warm breeze did help wake their senses, allowing them to get up in bed slowly. Y/N's favorite shirt ruffled at the movement of them standing. With a yawn, a strand of Y/N H/C landed in their face, they smiled and playfully blew it out of their view. Turning towards the window, a bright and waking sunny morning met them.

"Perfect day for job hunting."

Y/N joked to themself, finding a job was no fun, and the interviews were terrifying to go through. Y/N sighed, they would find a job, one they enjoyed, for once.

Stepping out of their room they headed towards the kitchen, opening the cabinet to pull out breakfast.

"Well good morning!" Dad cheerfully greeted them as he sat next to Y/N.

"Mornin'," Y/N mumbled back, still waking up.

"Found this last night, thought you might want to check it out." He told them, placing a newspaper next to them on the table, glancing, they saw a job ad for FazBear PizzaPlex. "

This looks interesting," Y/N commented through their food, Dad laughed.

"I think you might like it! From what I've heard it's a pretty big place, the animatronics that perform are a big hit. If you like computers and machines, it would be fun!" Dad said, looking a little excited about it himself.

"You just want a pizza discount don't you?" We both laughed.

"He probably does, but are you sure you don't want to work at Starbucks like that one girl... Melody was it?" Mom's voice said from behind, Y/N sighed, a little frustrated.

"No mom, Starbucks is a great place to work but I got tired of it. And go call Melody if you want to talk to her."

Melody had been a nice coworker of Y/N's when they had worked at Starbucks. She was the picture of a perfect daughter, with highlights in her hair, Nikes, blue ripped jeans, and a pretty t-shirt. Y/N on the other hand, with messy H/C hair, weird clothes, a gaming setup, and liked to stay out of the way of the crowd.

Mom frowned at me a little, "I'm just saying, a pizzaplex doesn't sound... right." She said, Dad came to Y/N's defense this time.

"Y/N can work wherever they like, Melody is still their friend, but Y/N just wants to try something different. Plus... I think it will be fun!" He told mom, smiling, they couldn't help but smile at his happiness 24/7.

Mom frowned a little more before pulling out her phone and going on Facebook. "Guess I'll go get ready, dad, will you be coming with me?" Y/N asked him, hopeful he would say yes. "Sure! Why not!"

About 20 minutes later, they were on our way down the road to the pizzaplex. We were taking Y/N's car, they were driving, and Dad was sitting in the passenger seat.

"So, excited about this job?" He asked, "Dad, we haven't even seen this place before, let alone know if I'll get this job," Y/N said, focusing on the next turn.

"I guess you're right, but if you get the job, don't you think it will be fun working with animatronics?" Dad suggested, Y/N shrugged.

"I guess so, but I don't even know what the main animatronic looks like," Y/N told him,