Chapter 9: Under attack -Warning! Sexual themes!-

-Warning, Mature!-

-Sexual themes-

Y/N POV

When we returned home Gregory was pretty tired from all the excitement, energy had been drained pretty rapidly. Dad was home, making supper with a tune around him, I recognized the song and hummed along as we walked through the kitchen. Gregory peeked up onto the counter to see what was for dinner, dad handed him a granola bar to pause his hunger for the meantime. I left the two of them alone to bond with each other, climbing the stairs in anticipation. My door flung open as I marched in, before plopping down onto my bed. Today was a lot, and there was a weird feeling in my stomach that something was wrong. Trying my best to ignore it, my phone buzzed from a notification, I picked it up and realized it was from Vanessa.

"Hey Y/N, I'm so sorry, but a member of my family recently had an accident and I won't be able to work tonight or the rest of the week. It would mean the world to me if you took over my shifts please?"

An inaudible groan escaped my lips, but I texted back and told her I would take over for her. I checked the time and groaned again when I realized I would have to get ready for work now. "Hey dad, is dinner ready?!" I called down the stairs, "Yep! Why?" He yelled back, "I have to work the night shift for the rest of the week!" I told him, rubbing my head in frustration. Gregory's head snapped up towards me, "Can I come with you?!" He pleaded, I paused. "Not tonight Gregory, I need to work tonight, ok? Tomorrow you can come with me." I said, heading back up to my room to change. The soft fabric of the night guard uniform didn't comfort me at the feeling that something was still wrong, I couldn't put my finger on it but something was wrong. Grabbing my bag with the flashlight and other things, I ran downstairs to see everybody sitting at the table. "Going to have to eat fast." I thanked my dad, sitting down. Dinner went by pretty fast, but not fast enough, something was wrong. "Alright! Bye dad, mom. Bye Gregory! See you guys tomorrow ok?" I joked before leaving the house and rushing into my car. "Something is wrong..." I muttered, speeding down the highway. Thankfully, I made it to the pizzaplex on time, grabbing my stuff I dashed inside through the staff door, people were still leaving, but something just wasn't right. Purple light through the entry hall met me as I continued further inside, checking down every corner to make sure. But that dawning feeling in my gut was getting to me, "HA! Did you see the look on Freddy's face when we showed him?!" Somebody laughed, I turned around and noticed a group of teenagers coming from a party room, which made me very confused. Deciding, I walked past them into the party room and saw Monty. "Hey Monty!" I greeted him, and he turned around to face me. "Hey Y/N! Didn't know you were working tonight." He told me, I laughed, "Yep, Vanessa needs me to cover her shift for the rest of the week." I sighed, looking around the room, I noticed party decorations, something must have happened. Monty suddenly picked me up, "Hey! What's this for?" I questioned, laughing at the same time. Monty smirked, and then set me down. It took me a second for my brain to register, Freddy was here, I was sitting in his lap. Heat crawled into my face very quickly, covering my face with my eyes. I tried my best not to make eye contact. "See, told ya." Monty said to Freddy. Freddy was silent before he picked me up and set me down, "I..." He started, before going out of the room. This left me more confused than usual, "Did something happen?" I asked Monty as we exited the party room, "Nah," Monty shrugged, I didn't put much thought into it. "See ya around, got to start guarding stuff I guess." I waved goodbye to Monty before heading around to the entry hallway to start. Everything seemed normal as I shun my flashlight around the rooms, nothing out of the ordinary. Locks were secure as well, but that feeling in my gut was still there. Shrugging, I headed towards the animatronic rooms, Chica was playing her guitar, really hitting those notes. Roxy was on her couch, listening to something, and Monty and Freddy were gone. Not thinking much of it I continued towards the daycare, getting a little too excited to see Sun. The daycare theme song met me as I continued, bobbing my head to the music I looked over the railing. "SUN! YOU DOWN THERE??" I called, not being able to see much. "New friend!" I heard I laughed before dashing down the stairs towards the daycare. Sun was already waiting with the big wooden door open, his arms open in a hug. I leaped straight into him, hugging back, we both laughed as he spun me around and set me down. "Little friend! You're back!" Sun exclaimed, spinning around in excitement. "Yep! Thought I would stop in to say hello!" I told him, Sun jumped up and down again. I couldn't help but marvel at how far he could jump. "Sun, I know I just got back, but... I have a few questions... about Moon." I asked slowly, Sun's happy mood almost instantly faded, but he nodded. "I guess it's only fair..." He said sadly, my heart ached for him but I needed to know. We sat down on the floor, Sun didn't look as happy anymore but I placed my hand on his and he brightened a little. "Can... you communicate with Moon?" I asked, Sun nodded. This completely shocked me, things were getting weird. "Can you talk to him right now?" I asked, Sun nodded again, I steadied myself. "Do you have any idea why Moon acts the way he does?" I kept going, Sun shook his head. "He didn't use to be that way, but one time the lights went out and the next time they came back on..." Sun let out a violent shudder. I quickly wrapped him in a hug, "Ok, that's all I needed to know." I assured him, he brightened at the fact that the questioning was over. "Can you come outside the daycare?" I asked, the thought intrigued me. "N-not without permission." Sun said, I smiled. "Well, I have that permission granted to you, want to do my rounds with me?" I asked, Sun's face immediately brightened, and then dropped. "Aren't the lights out?" He said, "Oh, that's right." I said, putting my hand to my temple to think. "Hmm... would it still work..." I kept thinking Sun was eagerly waiting for an answer. "Here, take this, and make sure it's shining on you the entire time." I told him, handing my flashlight over. Sun still looked worrisome but clicked the flashlight onto his face and followed me outside of the daycare. The dim light did scare him, but when he stepped out into the hall everything was fine. He jumped in excitement while I laughed, we went through Monty golf, Roxy RaceWay, Mazzercise, and other attractions and rooms. "Well, that's the first round." I said, Sun had been talking joyfully throughout the entire pizzaplex. But not once had I seen Monty or Freddy which made me very uneasy. Sun was about to say something but we both fell dead silent at the sound of breaking glass and cursing. "Sun, find the other animatronics." I whispered, putting my hand on my gun. Sun looked very scared and dashed off, my nerves were shaking so hard but I continued further. The sound was coming from the front hall, my gun clicked as I pulled it out and into position. "Goddammit, why did you do that?!" One of the men hissed, "Oh shut it! Let's hurry and find her, along with that one animatronic... what was their name..." One of them retarded. My shoulders stiffened, "I don't know man, we'll just grab all of them, they can't be that hard." There were three people, one was around 26 while the others were still in their teenage years. One of the voices sounded familiar. Peeking around the corner, black hoodies met my vision along with another set of guns, and large bags.