Chapter 6: No Chance For an Apology

Y/N POV

Vanessa led me down the hall, along with the rest of the animatronics behind me. I felt like I was being heavily transported to prison or something like that. The daycare sign showed brightly as we walked under it. "I will tell you right now Y/N, Sun has been acting weird since the accident. Today he wasn't as bright with the kids." Vanessa said as we walked down the hallway to the daycare. Those big posters of both Sun and Moon seemed to cave in on me as we continued down the hallway. "Who even decided to add Moon to Sun?" I asked, suddenly really wanting to know the answer. Vanessa shrugged, "I don't know, I believe Moon was supposed to be the animatronic that tucked kids in for nap time or to help children sleep. But something went wrong." She told me. "So why do they still keep him in there with the kids? Isn't it a huge danger?" I kept asking. Vanessa did pause at this, "We've never had the lights turn off while kids have been in there, the daycare attendants do something to the light switch so it stays on until they deactivate it." She said, not sounding so sure herself. I promised myself that I would ask Jack the next time I see him. We walked around the corner to be met with the gigantic golden statues of Moon and Sun, and beyond it, was the daycare, which was silent. "You can get up to Sun's room through here," Vanessa told me, opening a door I hadn't noticed before. "Monty, will you please go up there with them? You have the strongest claws in case something happens." Vanessa asked, I turned around to see how uneasy Freddy looked, he was probably about to suggest that he go up there instead. But I shook my head as Monty followed me up the stairs, suddenly Monty put a hand out in front of me as he peered into Sun's room. "I see him, he's sitting in the corner, but be careful... somethings wrong." Monty growled, I took in a breath before stepping into the room. Sun turned around slowly but as soon as he saw me, he leaped up and jumped to the other side of the room. "Sun! Woah! Didn't mean to scare you... I just... wanted to see you again." I tried, putting my hands up to say I didn't mean any harm. "Security alert! Security alert!" Sun shouted out of nowhere, I jumped back, surprised. "What..." Sun dove off his balcony into the ball pit, before going into a corner of the play area and sitting there silently. "Sun! Come on! I just want to talk to you! And what do you mean by security alert?" I yelled, looking down the balcony at him, Sun seemed to be shaking before he turned towards me and yelled again. "You are banned from the daycare!" I stood back, stunned. "Sun?! It wasn't your fault! The lights shut off on accident and it was Moon who hurt me! But I'm fine!" I yelled back, getting slightly angry at Sun. Monty stepped into the room just as a safety precaution. Sun got up and moved to a different spot, not saying anything, I leaned over the balcony more to see where he was going. "Banned! Banned from the daycare!" Sun yelled again, turning his back from me and crossing his arms. But I could see straight through his little act, he was only trying to protect me from history repeating itself. "Sun! Get over-" Then I screamed as my foot slipped and I fell off the balcony, Monty was too late to grab me. Bracing to have my back broken I started crying, and then somebody grabbed me. My eyes shot open to looking at a very scared Sun. "Little friend?! Are you hurt?!" He quickly asked, I shook my head, my heart felt like it might leap out of my chest. Sun still looked terrified, and then he started to feel my arms and ankles. "Nothing wrong here..." He mumbled and then straightened. Before still carrying me over to a foam cushion on the floor where he sat me down. "Little friend, that was not funny." He said, I looked up at him. "I know." I whispered before the big wooden doors burst open and Freddy ran right to me, he bent down on his knee and started to check to make sure I was ok as well. Sun started backing away, "Sun wait!" I called, but he was already back up on his balcony. "Superstar! Why did you do that?" Freddy asked, clearly panicking, I looked at him, "I slipped, I didn't mean to." I told him, he let out a sigh of relief. His head laid down on my shoulder, "I thought I lost you there for a minute." He admitted, I smiled, leaning back on his head. "Sun! Get down here!" I yelled as we lifted our heads back up. "You are banned from the daycare!" Sun repeated, now it was starting to get on my nerves. "Alright, fine! But I'm coming back tomorrow once you're done throwing your tantrum!" I yelled back up at him. Freddy helped me up. "I do think you should stay away from anything dangerous at the moment." He told me, I giggled. "Guess I do have a problem of running into danger." I said, "You do." Freddy confirmed, I laughed. "Y/N?! Oh thank lord you're ok!" Vanessa cried, hugging me tightly after running full speed at me. "OOF- I'm fine Vanessa." I laughed, hugging her back. "Monty, you have lost babysitting privileges over Y/N." Chica said, "Hey! I don't need to be babysitted!" I said, feeling like a child saying it. Freddy picked me up, making me surprised, "Woah!" Freddy lifted me onto his shoulder. "You sure do." We all laughed, "How about we go to Monty Golf in the meantime, I'm sure nootthhhinnnggg wrong will happen there." Roxy laughed, "With you, we never know." We all laughed again before heading over to the mini-golf course. Along the way, everybody else was talking except for me and Freddy. A notification popped up on my phone and I took it out of my pocket to read it, it was from dad.