Chapter 4: The end of the first shift

Freddy's POV

"Y/N's passed out... we need to get her to my room faster."

"Freddy! Slow down! You might hurt her!" Vannesa panted after me, trying just as fast to open the doors. "Vannesa, I'm trying my best not to hurt them," I assured her, as we all turned into the hallway towards my room. The door slid open, Vanessa pointed towards my couch, signaling that I should lay Y/N on it. Gingerly, I laid her down into the soft cushion, using the gigantic plush of myself to put their head on. "Ok everyone, I'm going to need you to leave. Sorry Freddy, but you won't be able to use your room for the rest of the night." Vanessa informed me, I took one last look at Y/N before Chica patted my back and led me out. "You're welcome to stay in my room for the meantime." Chica suggested, I shook my head, "I think we should turn the lights back on at the daycare." I told her, and she agreed. Roxy volunteered to help out, Monty wanted to practice more on his guitar. Chica and Roxy followed me to the daycare, we turned down the stairs to the floor right to the wooden doors in front of the entrance. Light from our eyes guided us just fine, Moon could be heard chuckling inside of the netted play area. My eyes squinted into the daycare, remembering that just a few minutes ago Y/N had been fighting for their life and had barely escaped. "There's a backup light switch right over here." Roxy pointed out, we headed over towards it, Chica switched on the light. The mad chuckling stopped for a few minutes, "N-new friend?! Where are you! Please tell me you're not hurt?!" Sun cried, slight sympathy went out towards Sun. " I'll talk to him," Chica told me, I nodded, not the best for me to go in there right now... "Go ahead, but I want to listen to what he has to say," I told her, she nodded in agreement before heading into the daycare. "Chica! Have you seen my little friend?" Sun asked eagerly, I and Roxy moved so we could see their interaction. Chica nodded, in a sad manner. "Y/N is alright, but Moon managed to gash her left side before she could get out," Chica told him, gently. I watched the next part intently. Sun just stood there, and then his whole body dropped as he turned around towards his room. Silently he climbed back up onto his balcony, picking up a piece of paper. Sun looked at it with longing before going fully into his room. Chica walked out of the daycare, quite sad herself. "Best to leave him alone," Chica said, Roxy nodded before heading out with Chica. I stayed there and waited, before heading up towards his balcony. Sun was silently still looking at that picture, it was one of him, but by his other scribbles of me and the rest of the Glamrocks on the wall, that drawing wasn't one by him. He heard me entering and turned towards me, he didn't say anything and didn't look cheerful for once in a long time. Sitting down next to him I looked at the picture in his hands, "Did Y/N draw that?" I asked, Sun slowly nodded. We sat there for a little while, looking at the picture. "They'll be alright," I finally told him, Sun didn't move. "When they wake up I'll tell them to stop by ok?" Sun shook his head, " I-I don't want little friend around me anymore." Sun whispered, I could understand that, I just touched his shoulder before heading back towards my room.

"Let's go check on Y/N."

Y/N POV

"Agghhh my head..." I groaned, clutching my head, and then my side at the pain from there. "Y/N? How are you?" A voice. I turned my head slowly, wincing a bit. "I'm ok?" I questioned. A blob-shaped of what I think is Vanessa came closer. "Take it easy, Moon hurt you pretty badly," Vanessa said, and then everything came flooding back, Moon chasing me, the fun I had with Sun. Hiding for dear life in the play structures, and Freddy coming to the rescue, Moon catching my side, and me in pain... and the last part, just before I blacked out... me holding Freddy's hand. I blushed a little at that, but Vanessa didn't think too much into it. "H-how's Freddy?" I asked, Vanessa, did raise an eyebrow at this. "I'm only asking because of Moon!" I lied, even though I knew Freddy had shut the door right before Moon got out. "I'm fine." My eyes shot towards the door, Freddy was leaning against the wall looking at me. Blush could be seen this time, Vanessa put the back of her hand on my forehead. "Oh, you do have a fever, I'll be right back." She told me, I weakly nodded. She left and awkward silence filled the room between Freddy and me. He sighed and sat down next to the couch, where I was laying, with a gigantic plush of Freddy for a pillow. "This is not how I thought our introduction to each other would go," Freddy admitted, a slight laugh escaped and then a flinch at the pain from my side. Glancing down at it, I noticed it was bandaged differently, and only a slight bit of blood was bleeding through the bandage. "Yeah... not what I expected either." I agreed, we both laughed a little. "So... Y/N right?" Freddy asked, I nodded. "Know who you are, but um, to be honest, I didn't expect you to be such a gentleman?" Freddy smiled, "I'm glad superstar. Many people are afraid to get to up close." He admitted, more blush. "Superstar? Is that your nickname for me? And I'm not afraid to get this close." I told him, bopping his nose. He laughed, "Do you not like the nickname?" I shook my head, I actually... loved it. "I know this might not be the best time, but Sun is very worried about you," Freddy told me sheepishly, I sighed. "Silly Sun... of course, he is, as soon as I can I'll try to visit him. Vanessa probably won't let me go over there for a long time." "Damn right," Vanessa said, walking back into the room. Freddy stood up to get out of her way, Vanessa placed a warm cloth on my forehead. I hummed at how good it felt, Vanessa watched me for a minute, "It's about 5:20, do you just want to stay here? I have to get ready to open." She told me, I nodded. Vanessa nodded as well before turning towards Freddy, "Make sure they're ok, and be gentle." She instructed, pointing at Freddy. "Vanessa, I would never do anything to hurt them," Freddy told her, a little taken aback. She glared at him a second longer before walking out of the room, as soon as the door shut I held out my hand to Freddy. "Help me up please." I asked, "Shouldn't you be resting?" Freddy cautioned, I scoffed. "This place opens in 40 minutes, the best thing to do right now is practice walking without looking like I'm injured," I told him, he helped me up but kept a hold on my right side to make sure I didn't fall over. Slight red, but I focused on walking, my right side was fine, it just hurt on the left side. Freddy was patient, helping me walk, even suggesting a different way of walking to make it more comfortable. I shook my head, "If my mom even senses something is wrong she'll give me hell to get another job." I sighed, Freddy raised an eyebrow, "You and your mother don't get along, is what I'm guessing?" He asked me, "I mean, we do, but recently we haven't been getting along. She wants me to be a normal, perfect teenager, work at Starbucks, wear mom jeans, and put blonde highlights in my hair." I explained, walking forward with Freddy some more. He nodded, understanding, "But let's hear more about you, hmm... What's your favorite memory?"

Freddy fell silent at that.

I backtracked, "Sorry! You don't have to answer that." I tried. He stayed silent a little more, "Maybe I'll tell you a little later." He told me, I nodded. "What's your favorite part about the pizzaplex?" Freddy asked, "Hmmm, probably the daycare, Sun, and... you." I told him, he turned his head towards me, he did have to look down at me a little. "Me too superstar." He said, I immediately broke eye contact with him, clasping a hand over my mouth at the violent red on my cheeks. Freddy raised his eyebrow again, "Are you hurt? Should you sit down?" He asked, I shook my head, pulling out my phone. "15 minutes till opening..." I sighed, letting go of Freddy, "I- don't have a shirt." I realized. "Here, take this," Freddy told me, handing me a cute-looking sweater with him on it. Blushing I took it from him, sliding it over the bandages. "Are you sure you'll be ok?" He asked, obviously concerned. "Don't worry, I'll be ok," I assured him, looking at myself in the mirror. Looking around I grabbed my wallet and phone and then turned back towards Freddy. "Tell Vanessa I left for me ok?" I asked him, he nodded and then pausing I walked up to him and hugged him. A little startled, he hesitated, then hugged me back passionately. "Hopefully I see you here tomorrow, superstar." I blushed, "Don't forget to recharge before your first show." I told him, before walking out of the door, heading out towards the exit doors. The daycare sign caught my eye, a slight shiver went down my spine, but then I remembered Sun.

"I'll visit you as soon as I can, promise."

I told myself, walking out into the empty parking lot. On the way home, F/S was playing and I turned it up, focusing on the road. Then turned down the volume, blushing furiously at the thought of what had happened with Freddy. Quietly as possible I turned off the car and opened the front door, trying my best not to wake up my parents. Sneaking into my room, and collapsed onto the bed. Staring up at the ceiling, trying to wrap my head around what had just happened. Powering on my phone I decided to look on the internet more about this bear, nothing too interesting. Just where he performed and some info on things he looked like. "They should add the fact that he is a flirt and a gentleman," I whispered, before falling asleep right where I was.