Chapter 3: Sun and Moon

Y/N POV

"Hooo hooo hooo!" The animatronic cheered, before jumping up and diving straight into the ball pit.

"Ohh no no no-"

Frantically Y/N tried to climb out of the pit before metal hands grabbed them under the arms and hoisted them out. "Hi, new friend! Scared of ball pits?" The animatronic asked cheerfully.

Y/N shook their head, too much fear. The sun animatronic climbed out of the pit and sat next to them on the floor. "My name is Sun, little friend! We're up late, aren't we? Want to have a sleepover?! We could play with glitter glue!" Sun suggested, bouncing up and down at the thought, despite being a little terrified at the moment, Y/N was able to grin a bit.

"I'm sorry Sun, but I have to check on you before we can do anything like that," Y/N told him, his head turned in a circle before he jumped up.

"Ooooo! Yes! Our sleepover is going to be fun!" He cheered, turning his back towards Y/N and temporarily shutting down so they could check him. He was tall, but it wasn't a problem once they got onto the rainbow bridge. Everything looked good, Y/N noticed glitter inside, and they chuckled. Something else was in there that Y/N couldn't recognize, but Y/N shrugged it off. They closed his back and he sprang back to life,

"Hooo hooo! What should we do first, little friend?! Drawing?! Glitter Glue?!" Sun exclaimed, hopping up and down. Y/N giggled, he was cute.

"Hmmm, what do you want to do?" Y/N asked, Sun seemed to ponder this for a second.

"Oooo! I know! Glitter glue!" Sun said, rushing off. Y/N laughed again. Sitting down at one of the little kid tables they waited, taking a chance to look around. Y/N noticed that the play structures were quite large, with giant netting surrounding the daycare.

A security desk at the back of the daycare caught Y/N's eye, they reminded themself that they would have to check that out later. Sun returned with arms FULL of glitter glue and paper, along with crayons.

Y/N's eyes grew a little bigger, but they laughed it off looking at how excited Sun was. He placed down everything and began to put glitter glue on the paper, Y/N took their F/C glitter glue and started to glue some on the paper.

"What are you making little friend?" Sun asked, peering over at my paper.

"I don't know yet, how about this, we do a competition to see who can make the best glitter glue creation?!" Y/N challenged.

"Hooo hooo! I like that idea little friend!" Sun agreed, eagerly getting back to his paper. Y/N decided to make a glitter glue picture of Sun, to see what his reaction would be.

They threw the other paper away and grabbed the yellow glitter glue and crayons, Y/N would have to be sneaky in order for Sun to not catch on to what they were doing. "Hehe! This is fun!" Sun said, drawing with a crayon on his paper.

Y/N smiled, adding orange to their drawing.

"Done?" They asked a little later, Sun looked at his picture for a moment before nodding fast. They laughed, "Alright! What did you make?" Y/N asked, coming over to his side to look at his drawing.

He held it up proudly in front of Y/N. Sun had drawn the scene of a meadow, with two people standing in the middle. Y/N looked a little closer and realized that was them and him!

"Awww Sun, that's so sweet of you!" Y/N praised, their heart-melting a bit.

"Thank you, little friend! What did you make?" He asked eagerly, Y/N gave him their paper to look at, and he sprang up with it in his hands and started to dance around with it!