Izuku Feels Guilty

Katsuki knew. Despite Inko's efforts, her cover up was floweringly stupid. (I do curse a little now btw but I like the weirdness I have going on in this book) ~>~

Katsuki was starting to feel like all hope was lost. And Deku was panicking as he realized that torturing the love of his life was eating him up inside. So, as Mineta and Toga argued over who got the remote, as Dabi and Sero agreed on how good Deku was in bed, and as Shiggy told Inko about the time Spinner ran into a glass door, Izuku made sure Bakugou was asleep and dropped him off in an alleyway nowhere near the LoV base.

"Stop telling our new mom about me running into doors!", Spinner yelled. Deku shut the door as he walked into the main area. "And where've you been hit stuff?", Todo asked, drunk as a - well - alcoholic. "None of your business, hot stuff.", Deku laughed. "Hey! No flirting with my son when I'm around.", Inko said. If only she heard what Sero and Dabi were taking about!

Deku sat next to Shoto and started drinking with him. Kurogiri premade shots for everyone so he could hang out with Big Mama. (They were watching a show about trans women starting a musical tv series together!) After they were drunk enough, Deku and Todo went to go sleep together in Todo's new room. To be fair, Todo had already been drunk enough for a LONG time. In the morning, Deku walked out to a raging Shiggy.

"What's got your panties in a twist dusty?", Deku asked walking out. "YOU RELEASED BAKUGOU?! IT'S ALL OVER THE NEWS: LOCAL HERO IN TRAINING HOSPITALIZED AFTER BEING FOUND IN AN ALLEY!", Shiggy hollered. Deku shifted his weight nervously. "Honestly, I don't even know why I did it, can you please just leave me alone? And stop yelling, I'm hungover as quack right now.", Deku lied. Like pinocchio! Deku knew why he did it, he just ignored the reason.

Meanwhile, cherry flavored hot sauce boy woke up in his hospital bed to see his mom crying. "Katsuki, oh thank apocalypse your okay!", she exclaimed. Her tears were now those of joy, and salt because they're tears duh! "What the vinyl-", he started but was quickly cut off by police asking him questions. "Son can you tell us what happened? Do you remember anything about your captors? Where were you taken? Was it the LoV? Did Pro Hero Eraserhead get taken by the same villains? Do you know why he isn't waking up?", they asked. "Sensei's not waking up?!", Kacchan asked worriedly. "Uh, no sir. He's been asleep since we found him."

"Why. The. Shower. Did. Izuku. Release. Me.", durian fruit teen thought.