endings and beginnings

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Kate smiles to me as we carry a few items in at once. She says "I'd say this is a classy 22 year old gay couples apartment." I smile to her and say "You're a dork. It looks like a normal apartment."

She shakes her head and says "No. no. Would a straight couple only have two forks?"

I shake my head and say "A frat boy would. I have other forks Katie. My mom packed me some."

She says "What! No. That's way too many dishes to clean."

I roll my eyes and say "That's what our dishwashers there for."

She looks to me and says "And the two extra bedrooms? Who are those for?"

I smile and say "They're for when you piss me off." She gives me a look and I say "I'm guilty of taking home strays. But so are you so... you can't judge."

"Bad time? Argument? Moose don't be so stupid."

Yelena smacks the back of my head and I gasp. "Cyka!" Bitch

She smiles and Kate says "You were serious when you said Yelena was going to move in.."

I nod and say "Yup. I think one of us would have killed the other if we didn't have at least one buffer in the apartment."

She says "Yeah me killing you for being so pessimistic and annoying."

Yelena shouts "Nope! Moose would have already thrown you off the fire escape if I wasn't here!" Kate glares at me and I pinch her cheek. "You're so cute when you're understanding."

She scoffs and I drop the blankets I had in my non broken arm and she says "Where are you going?"

I smile and say "I have a class to teach. If a delivery boy stops by, don't be alarmed."

"What? A boy? This is a man free zone! What are you-"

I shout "Yelena! Don't be mean to Kate while I'm gone!"

She gasps and says from down the hall "I'm never mean! How dare you assume I'll be mean!"

I sigh and say "And no calling her by her full name."

Kate nods to me and Yelena groans loudly "You're no fun!"

"Be good. All three of you."

I pat Lucky's head and grab my dance bag as I leave the apartment quickly and happily

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

We can't always have a happy ending.

Sometimes promises have to be broken. Morals have to be altered and lies need to be told.

The fur coated woman approaches me as I remain staring at the Avengers plaque. I never understood why Steve and Tony had to be the first two listed.