STARTING THE DAY RIGHT

in which i finally reveal the events that took place the morning after stiles and carson first got back together.

set in book 3, chapter 21

*smut*

________

"Carson, shut up and let me kiss you," he slides his hand up her shirt.

"Well, if you're gonna keep kissing me like-" she inhales sharply as he sucks a particular spot behind her ear. "Like that, I'm not gonna be able to."

"Good."

"Wait..." she lifts her head up a bit. "Is your dad home? Cause I really don't have the energy to get caught."

"He left for work two hours ago. Now sit back," he continues mouthing at her neck, fingers edging the hem of her shirt up.

"So bossy," she bites her lip, as his kisses continue to her collarbone, a line of red splotches decorating her tanned skin.

"I missed this," he mumbles into her neck.

"Missed what?" she teases, as he tugs impatiently at the garment convering her chest.

She sits up, allowing him to rid her of the baggy shirt, and once it's off, he moves to hover completely over her form, arms on either sides of her head.

"I missed..." he touches her plump lips. "Your lips, and how well they fit with mine. Or how pretty they look wrapped around me, making me feel good."

He then moves his focus to her chest, fingers finding her nipple, tongue grazing over the other.

"I could talk about these all day. Have I ever told you your tits are perfect? I love the way they fit in my hands, how they look in those tiny little shirts you love to wear, they're perfect."

"Stiles," she whispers, as he sucks marks around her breasts, decorating her once smooth skin.

"I definitely missed hearing that," he smirks, kissing her lips this time.

"Why are you such a good kisser?" she pulls away, eyes cloudy with lust, as his hands run down her hips.

Touching her through the material of her underwear, he groans at the heat. "God, you're soaked."

He hooks his finger into the waistband of her barely-there thong, sliding it down her legs as their tongues collide in a passionate make out session.

His hand makes its way back between her legs, fingers running along her wetness, as she moans into his mouth.

"This isn't fair, Stiles," she groans. "I need you to touch me already."

"I am touching you," he looks down at his fingers teasing her entrance, a smirk on his face.

"You know what I mean," she glares. "I want more."

"Oh, you mean like this?" he slides down, spreading her legs, eye-level with her core.

Containing himself at the sight of her arousal dripping from her onto the sheets, he dives in, tongue swirling inside her.

The tip of his nose nudges her clit as his tongue pushes in and out, making her arch her back, head pushing back into the pillows.

"Fuck, Stiles," she lets out a breathless moan, as his tongue finds her sweet spot, grazing over it.

Her moans get louder at this, one hand clutching the blue sheets as the other grasps his hair.