Look what you made me do

Just as promised Piya had been staying away from the troubles and trying to live a normal life. She even moved on from Abhay and started dating other people. Everyone thought that at last things will be normal, they will have a normal college life and a normal day.
Little did they know that the abnormality had just entered the college premise and was parking his car. As he walked out of the car and walked towards the college, sun disappeared behind the clouds. A girl clutched his hands leaning onto it, talking animatedly but he did not seem to be paying attention. Misha spilled out the water as Ruhi pointed to him. Piya followed her gesture and looked with wide eyes as the man from her memories finally came into reality and not only that, he came straight to her and said, "Hi piya. How are you?" Piya, in surprise, only managed to stammer, "i uh I'm fine. Abhay? You are Abhay right?" "Oh yeah, I heard you lost your memory. I'm sorry for that but then again there wasn't much to remember anyway. Oh btw meet my girlfriend Surraiya."
Piya saw the girl clutching to him and it made her feel sick. She shifted her eyes from the girl to him and said, "I heard that we dated. That we were in love.."
"I wouldn't call it love. But sure we dated.", lied Abhay neatly interrupting her.
Piya felt a sting but continued keeping her face straight, "what.. what happened?"
"We broke up."
"Just like that?"
" well you were not my type."
"You are not my type?! Thats it. Thats all he has to offer as an answer?", thought Piya in irritation. She tried to poke around more but before she could the girl hurried him off away from her. Piya stood there stumped, looking at his back as he went away.
"Misha was right. He is not worth a minute of my life. Says I am not his type. Narcissistic jerk. I hate him", said Piya with distorted face.
Misha who had heard their conversation went and confronted Abhay.
"What the hell do you think you are doing?"
"I think i am going to class am i not?"
"Don't try to be witty Abhay. There was no need for you to go and talk to Piya after a whole year of disappearance. Where the hell were you anyway?"
Abhay looked at her with disbelief in his eyes and asked, "Misha Dobriyal, you are interested in knowing where I was?"
"Cut it out. I am not interested in you as much as I am interested in knowing your intention with my sister."
"Same as before. I want to stay as much away from her as possible."
"By talking to her and playing this little jealousy game of yours? You know what Abhay you can really be stupid at times"
"Am I Misha?", said Abhay pointing to Piya who was seemingly seeking comfort in Jeh's arms now.
"I guess I know your sister better than you do. She accepted Kabeer's proposal in retaliation to me and now - well whoever that is."
"She broke up with Kabeer for you."
"Na na, they broke up because he didn't trust her", Abhay corrected her, "make sure this new guy doesn't repeat his mistakes"
"Then you make sure that you don't try your antics to make her jealous and at the same time be her saviour"
"Not this time. No."
"Oh yeah? And what's with this bimbo?", asked Misha pointing to the girl with him.
He freed his arm and let go of her and replied, "my entertainment." And he put on his goggles and left to yet another girl who called him.
Ruhi came to her asking what she was doing standing there and Misha pointed to him who was now romancing with laila standing on the edge of the wall. "That arrogant a**. He has not changed a bit. Man karta he use vahi dhakka markar piche khai me gira du.", said Misha.
"Rhene de na Misha. Kitne time baad Abhay Raichand ka chehra dekhne mila he.", said Ruhi ogling at him.
"Not again Ruhi! What is with this guy every time he walks in the college, girls go gaga over him", She pulled her inside to class. "God Ruhi you have a boyfriend now. Don't forget that and besides raichandkumar tumhe ghas tak nahi dalne vala.", she said as they entered.
"What happened?", asked Piya joining them. "Abhay Raichand happened. Girls usko dekhte hi lattu ho jati he uske piche.", said Misha. Piya turned and looked at him and he was indeed now walking with baby and doll on either side of him. Misha looked at her looking at him, "I hope Abhay ko is tarah dekhkar tum khud smj jaogi k he is not the guy for you."

*
Abhay changed his girlfriends literally everyday and was seen with somebody new. Piya at first tried to ignore him but can her heart ignore the man it loved dearly. Seeing him with other girls sure irritated and hurt her and the jealousy made her retaliate in ways and places she did not expect. Sitting on the bean bag in drama club she saw him talking animatedly with Chameli. She humphed as he leaned into her and then she giggled listening whatever he told her. As they all left for the class both of them bumped into each other.
"Watch where you walk.", said Piya with glaring eyes.
"I am sorry miss Jaiswal. Am i in your way?", said Abhay with clear sarcasm.
"Yes you are. Why don't you go with one of your bimbo girlfriends. Surely they must be waiting for you?"
"Oh they can wait. I like when women wait for me."
"Were you always this arrogant or is this a new hobby you have taken up?"
"Did you always ask such irritating questions? Oh wait yes you did."
"Hey you. Don't you dare insult me."
"Oh yeah else what?"
"Else i will.." but Piya couldn't complete her sentence as she was interrupted by mrs Dasgupta. "Come on in both of you. I am about to start the class."
Giving each other looks, they both entered the class and sat in opposite corners.
Piya was barely paying attention to the history that mrs Dasgupta was teaching. She kept glancing over at Abhay who was now chitchatting with Sheela. "Look at her talk to him. Ese ekdusre me ghuskar baat kar rahe he as if abhi yahi puri family planning kar lege.", muttered Piya. Misha gave a snort as she tried to control her laughter.
"Silence. Tum log kabhi class me dhyan nahi dete and fir exam ke time par complaints karte ho. Now somebody answer me how the rohillas suffered their downfall in the garwahl region after death of Najib-ul-Daula?", asked mrs Dasgupta. Abhay was still engrossed in his conversations with Sheela and hence became target of mrs Dasgupta, making Piya feel triumphant. Although her win did not last long as Abhay effortlessly explained the role of local tribes for downfall of Rohillas and neatly connecting it with later arrival and capture by British sarkar. "Ok very good Abhay. But please pay attention in class", said mrs Dasgupta.