I'll tell you all about it when I see you again

Siddharth asked Danish to look into the files for Khurana empire to find any pattern that would be red sign. Danish had been going through them for few hours and finally when he found something he said, "sir here. Look at this. I have been checking this over and over. They were taking huge losses in business until about two years ago and then they have this business deal with someone named Agghreev in January and ever since they have been making profits. This seems very shady."
"Hmm good find. See if you can find anything on this Agghreev. And hand me the file for their family details"
Siddharth looked at the file danish had compiled from various sources
"Its very curious sir, they are not the actual Khurana. They have assumed the identity of someone who lived about a decade ago."
"Hmm i see that. No name no history", said Siddharth
"Something that I would do. Your hunch seems right brother. The family seems to have fishy history and very peculiar connection. Time to do some legwork", he thought
He asked Danish to close the office and left towards the forest.

*
Siddharth was stalking Jeh and another girl, on the way to Pandher. "Why the hell are you going there?", wondered he. He watched them hiding in the shadows of darkness. As he reached closer, a feeling of unease and discomfort started to spread on him. He thought it to be his guilt and dismissed it from his mind. He followed them into the palace. And they went straight to Maithili's chambers.
"Come on. Do what you gotta to do. Call her spirit. We need to capture her today", said Jeh rudely to Alina.
She only nodded in fear and started to fumble in her bag.
Jeh roamed around the place asking why it was taking her such long time until he saw a page lying around there. He picked it up in his hand and his mouth started to twitch with a rage and jealousy.
"I can't find the stone", said Alina now emptying her bag on the floor.
"You never told me that Maithili is a look alike of Piya."
Alina stopped doing whatever she was and sat still wherever she was. Her body was shaking, probably with fear. Siddharth watched them silently and wondered, "why are you interested in her?"
Jeh turned to face Alina and walked to her, slowly like a lion walks to the lambs. "Did you not know that Piya is a look alike of Maithili?", asked he again but this time Siddharth could hear the hint of malice in his voice.
Alina was stammering now, "i uh I ..."
"Why didn't you tell me?", shouted Jeh.
Alina fell down with a jerk, panic clear on her face. "Thats not how you treat a woman. Thats definitely not how you treat your sister.", thought Siddharth rolling his neck.
Jeh pulled Alina harshly to stand and the moment he did so he felt a push on his chest. "Siddharth", said Alina. Siddharth looked at her narrowed eyes and then suddenly remembering something he said, "Mrinalini?!"

Alina barely nodded. Jeh had used this moment of opportunity to cast an attack on Siddharth. Unaware Siddharth flew behind and hit the door. He walk up with relative ease and said, "Tchh tcch. And i thought werewolves were supposed to be stronger", said Sid with a warning look. Jeh popped his neck muscles and came running at him with his claws ready and said with a winning smile on his face, "did you really think I would be coming alone?" A pack more wolves howled from around the entire palace. Siddharth prepared to face them with his eyes shining blue and fangs out but clearly he was outmatched 1 to 5 judging by the howls. "This is for you little brother. My payback.", though Sid as he prepared to die or win.

On the other hand Abhay got a sense of danger as he caressed Piya's face. "Idiot", thought he sensing Sid's danger. "Piya i am sorry but i gotta go. Its my brother", said Abhay before rushing off.

*
Abhay reached Pandher palace in nick of the time to pull Sid out of the way from wooden stake. He quickly took a look at the scene and saw a werewolf dead on the floor and two injured. There were still two more alive and perfectly uninjured. Sid got up with Abhay's help and two brothers engaged the four of them eventually killing them.
Siddharth looked at wounded Abhay remembering Haseena's words, "when required he will always be there for his beloved"
"I didn't think you'd care for me", said Sid
Abhay looked away from him not answering.
"You shouldn't have been so reckless. You could have died."
"Well i am glad i was reckless, else i would have never realised that you still cared for me."
Abhay looked at him in his first time in a very long time. His eyes pleaded for forgiveness he has been asking for long. "I was supposed to look after you. I should have helped you but all I did was make your life miserable", said Sid apologetically.
"You were under spell", said Abhay. Siddharth's eyes lit up.
"What were you doing here anyway? You know mom doesn't like us to be here!", commented Abhay with a warning.
"Yeah I was following Jeh. Your suspicions were right."
"That wolf is Jeh?"
"Brother of the one you killed in forest.", said Siddharth with a nod.
"Well that explains his closeness with Piya"
"There are more things you need to know", said Sid looking at Alina.
Abhay looked at the direction his brother showed. "The mysterious girl.", he thought.
"Come lets go home. Mrinalini i mean Alina come with us."
Abhay looked at her twice turning behind hearing Sid's words. "She is Mrinalini"