You belong with me

After the whole night of blizzard did finally sun appeared and Abhay dropped Piya at home.
"So how was it last night? Did you do it?", asked Misha.
"What? What do you mean do it? We didn't do anything. What are you talking about?"
"I was talking about assignment. What are you talking about?"
"Yeah umm assignment only. Of course we finished it."
Misha looked at her with narrow eyes and a naughty smile and asked, "What did you and Abhay do whole night?"
"Nothing. We just finished assignment and talked a bit. Thats all", Piya turned away from her, her cheeks red with shame, her heart beating fast.
"Come on Piya. Kuch to kiya hoga na. Snowy cold night. Tum dono ek kamre me band. Blanket k niche and kuchi kuchi kuuuu", said Misha elongating the last koo as Piya threw pillow on her and ran to take shower. She stood in front of mirror dressing and looking at herself as Misha took another go at teasing her.

"So Piya. How was the kiss btw? Vo sirf dikhne me ache he ya aur bhi kuch ata he". Piya hit her on shoulder, "stop it" and she eventually told her the details of their night minus the part where Abhay lost control on himself. Then after a while she asked her, "acha batao what happened to your clubbing night"
Misha made a face thinking about it. "Don't ask me about it."
"Why what happened?"
"I got into a fight with Kabeer. He proposed to me last night and ..." Misha was shaking her leg as Piya looked at her anxiously to finish her story, "and i rejected it. Yar mujhe nai ata ye sab pyar vyar. It is all so complicated. Ek baar kiya tha vo bhi gay nikla. Tab se man uth gaya he yar."
"What gay? Kabeer is not gay."
"I know that. But i have never seen him like that"
"Then try now. Acha here let me help you." Piya sat down with her and said, "close your eyes and think of him. What do you see?"
"Duh uh his face of course. Uske bare me sochugi to uska hi chehra dikhega na"
"Uff misha. Tum bhi na. Now think what is he doing. What do you feel?"
"Ghanti baj rahi he"
"Wow misha ghanti baj rahi he?"
"Phone ki. Madam phone baj raha he."
Piya checked her phone and it was Abhay calling, she answered and said, "i am fine. Don't worry. Haan i had breakfast. Acha will you pick me up for college?"
Misha shouted, "acha madam boyfriend mil gaya to behen ko bhul gai?"
Piya shushed her as she waited for his response.

*
Piya sat with Abhay blushing in his car. The memories of the previous night filled her mind. "You do realise that I can read your thoughts and hear your pounding heart."
Piya looked at him with open mouths and he smiled at her, she looked down in her lap blushing harder than before and pursing her lips and the smile spread on her face. The sun shone outside and Abhay leaned in close to her to pull down the screen to protect from harsh sun. Piya forgot to breath for a moment as he came so close to her. She did not want to get out of the car once they reached the college, "why do we have to go college? Can't we skip one day?", said she. Abhay brushed his fingers on her cheek and then her lips and said, "tonight wherever you say" piya's eyes glowed as she nodded.

*
Kabeer ignored Misha and walked straight to T chit-chatting with her. Misha looked at him with her mouth open and went straight to gym. "Where is the punch bag? I want to punch something very hard?", said she as she found Abhay in there. "Do you even know how to punch?"
"No but I don't care. The mood I am in, I will punch you also."
"What happened?", asked Abhay tying his shoes.
"That as****e Kabeer"
"What did he do?"
"The idiot he.. arghhh", screamed Misha
"Finally. I never thought he would dare to propose you"
"Yeah right. He proposed me alright but now he is talking to that bitchy T"
"And you are angry because?"
"Because he is ignoring me. Me, Misha the Dobriyal, is being ignored because of that T-rex"
"Misha what exactly is the problem? That kabeer is ignoring you or that he is dating your most hated bimbo queen T"
"What?"
"You really are dumb aren't you?"
"Oh hello i may not have knowledge of 200 years but I am not dumb"
Abhay tapped on her head and said, "Misha you like Kabeer."
"No i don't.", said Misha instinctively.
"Do you really want me to read your mind and tell you that you are falling in love with Kabeer"
Misha stood there looking at his face her mouth open. "Was she falling in love?"
"Ab yahi par ese bhoot ki tarah khadi rahogi ya kuch karogi bhi?", said Abhay clicking his fingers on her face.
Misha went out and was looking for Kabeer who was sitting on the bench beside grassland. Misha walked to him to talk but as soon as he saw her coming he got up from there and went to talk to T avoiding her. Misha looked at him with her mouth wide open, "sale thakur. Pehle to mujhe pyar me fasaya ab is kamini T k piche? Tumhe to me dekh lugi"

*
Piya found it harder to focus in classes as she kept glancing at Abhay. "Why did they have to attend the college?", thought she sighing. All she could think was escaping to the forests with him and do unspeakable things with him.

Walking down the corridor, she found Abhay and pulled him to the locker room holding his hand, "come I need to speak to you." Abhay followed her without any protest whatsoever. She brought him to a dark secluded corner pulled on his jacket and whispered in his ear in singsongy, "can't keep my hands to myself, even if I am trying to". Her hand dug into his strong chest as Abhay leaned into her brushing his nose to her cheeks. "Yeahh? what do you want do about it then?" Piya's eyes lowered at the imagination that took place in her head. Abhay smirked, "hmm i could kiss your neck and your lips and... I could kiss you all over", he said reading her thoughts and pushing her to wall kissing her neck just as she imagined. The closeness and smell started to overpower him yet again. "Or may be later", he said withdrawing his face. Piya looked at him discontented and then looking at his eyes she understood the reason. They did not have the answer to the puzzle yet and until they did neither wanted to risk anything. "Lets go to class?", she asked changing topic trying to calm Abhay who nodded.

*
In the evening, Misha was sitting in the parking lot near Abhay who was on his phone - (uh the arrogant handsome vampire) - waiting for Piya. As soon as she saw Kabeer coming out, she went and hugged Abhay startling him. He looked at her confused and baffled and then she pointed to Kabeer who was watching them. Abhay read her and his mind and rolled his eyes before pulling her close and saying, "you two are exhausting do you know that? Now act as if you are lost in my eyes, idiot"
"Don't call me idiot", said Misha keeping her mouth closed but following what he asked her to do.

"Ahem ahem", heard both of them as Piya came there looking at them. Misha looked around to see if Kabeer was there or not and then when could not find him left Abhay's hand.
"Relax hum vo nahi kar rahe the", said Misha to Piya who ran to her to give a back slap.
"Do you think this will work?"
"Jealousy always works", said Abhay.
"Haan and tumse to sare boys insecure ho jate he. Ok now you two go do your gutar goo. Bye Abhay see you tomorrow", said Misha pushing Piya in Abhay's arms.

*
Piya was lying in her bed thinking about Abhay and her when Abhay jumped in her room. Piya sat up straight with huge smile on her face. "Mr vampire ese raat ko ladki k room me nai ate", said Piya showing fake anger.
"Okay then I will go back"
"No i am kidding only", said Piya rushing to stop him
He turned to look at her, a smile on his face and planted a kiss on her lips.
"Stay with me for night?"
Abhay nodded and got her under blanket, him beside her.