Teardrops of my heart

Misha saw Abhay next day and said hello to him, "I forgot to thank you for saving my life yesterday"
Abhay gave her a glance and then ignored her.
"Dude tumhe kisine thank you accept karna nahi  sikhaya?"
Abhay ignored her once more.
"You don't get to ignore me. Now I know all your secrets. "
Abhay noticed Misha was back to being Misha. "I'm glad you recovered from yesterday's incident. Frankly vo shocked n scared look tum par suit nai karta"
"Oh hello I was not scared."
Abhay eyed her and she admitted the truth, " ok may be just a little bit. But I was more shocked than scared. "
Abhay gave her a side glance and then ignored her.
"Dude jitna bhav khana he kha lo. itni asani se picha nai chutega mujhse"
"oh really? Because I thought me kabhi bhi tumhara muh band kar sakta hu.", said Abhay as he turns his eyes bright blue for split second pranking Mosha.
Misha faked a laugh, "Ha. Ha. very funny. and while you are at it make sure you get yourself some medicine  because mera khoon tumhe hazam nai hone wala he. "
Abhay smiled at this and left. Misha went to class. She didn't realise that she was still wearing Abhay's jacket  which he had given her yesterday not until Piya asked her
"Why are you wearing Abhay's jacket?"
"What? Oh ye haan ye, I was bit chilly so usne diya tha, I forgot to return"
"Abhay raichand ka jacket. Usne khud tujhe diya? Vo tujhe itna bhav kese dal raha he?", said Ruhi in panicky tone.
"Are you two gonna be dating dating now onwards?", asked chammak challo.
"What?", asked Misha comfused and it took her a few seconds to realise that all the girls were staring at her.
Abhay walked in the class and took his seat. Misha went to him and mumbled very slowly, "Dude everyone thinks we are dating. Why?"
"Did you forget the blind date day yesterday"
"No but ..", realisation of that dawned on her now, "What the hell? Do these girls think we are actually dating? I don't know what to do? What do i do?", she said last sentence a little too loudly.
"Me batati hu misha ji. Sit down." Said mrs Kapoor, "class shuru ho ri he."
Misha fell down the seat as mrs Kapoor shouted on her and she sat there itself beside Abhay.
"Dude. Ye blind date to bhot mehenga pad gaya."
"Oh really? I don't see how thats my problem."
"Oh it is your problem. Piya idhar hi dekh ri he", said Misha who had just stolen a look at Piya.
"Great. Let her see. Let her think exactly what she is thinking vese bhi aur kuch sochna ata hi kaha he use!", said Abhay reading Piya's thoughts.
"What?"
"Your sister has trust issues. And there is nothing I can do to help her so no thank you I am not interested".
"Piya mera khoon pi jayegi Abhay."
"Good. Mera kam piyegi."
"And here I thought you are the blood drinker", muttered Misha .
Misha humphed looking at Piya and then Abhay. Abhay was least interested in whatever was going on and Piya was clearly over interested.
"Fine but at least tumhare fangs udhar de do na. Me uska pee lungi badle me", she laughed at her joke and then looking at Abhay's glaring eyes corrected herself, "ok thats the boundary. Got it. No dark humour."
Misha turned around and looked at Piya who was now busy paying attention to class.

*

After class Misha went to canteen to join others for lunch and the moment she stepped in the canteen she felt like she was a martian and she turned from there trying to run away but Kabeer stopped her.
"Are you and that jerk Abhay Raichand dating?", he asked hotly.
"What? No kabeer. It was just that stupid idea of T. Your bimbo highness."
"What are you wearing his jacket for then?"
"God I forgot to return it again."
"Misha what's going on?"
"Dude nothing. Sach. Baki baad me call karti hu filhal let me return this.", said Misha and ran away. Kabeer stood there pursing his teeth.
"Yo dude what happened?", asked Angad
"Misha man, why the hell is she so casual about Abhay. Doesn't she know what he did with Piya?"
"Vo Misha he. Abhay uska kya bigadega?"
"Vo Misha he isliye fikar he. Vo jitni gundi lagti he na utni he nai. Bachpan se janta hu me use. Agar Abhay ne usko hurt kiya na to me use choduga nai"
"Chill dude, why are you overreacting of Misha and Abhay?"
Kabeer looked at him confused and then looked at Misha running here and there searching for Abhay.