Baby just say yeah

"He is almost here.", said Alina holding her stone in her hands. She had created shield around the forest that no supernatural would be able to cross with the help of Haseena.  It may not be enough to hold them but will definitely delay them, they hoped.

Chand took in the air taking its smell in. He wanted to ensure he could recognise each smell individually. There was a pungent smell in air. The ministry, as Chand had suspected been present there. Minister said he will lend them a few of his trained combatants to help them. Chand knew that in reality they were present to kill each one of Raichand member if something were to go wrong. There was no scope of mistake. He had once already fought with ministry for Haseena and now again here he was for their sons. And the moment the war came to an end, ancient one will claim his soul in return in the name of the help he had lent. Soumlya, Sashikant and Nishikara were there to help them in the war. They were standing in a conspicuous circle around Abhay.

Haseena knew why ancient one had agreed to help Abhay. If agghreev did manage to claim Abhay's soul, ancient one would be his next target. Naturally he did not want this. She looked at her family, Chand, Abhay and Siddharth together, knowing she won't see them together again like this, she wanted to capture that moment forever in her heart. "Do not let emotions overpower you, my love. Not in the middle of this battle", said Chand in her mind. Siddharth looked at his parents knowing their troubles and then his unaware brother. Last thing he would wish is Abhay finding it out.

Abhay's muscles tensed as he smelled the air, "what the hell is she doing here now?" He went outside in the forest lifted her and brought her to house in his room, pushing of her hooded coat he angrily asked her, "what the hell are you doing here Piya? I told you not to come here alone ever, especially not today."
"My heart won't rest. Abhay you can't expect me to stay away when I know where you are or what is going on! I am worried for you just as much."
"Piya god why don't you get it? These are vampires what if they.."
"I won't die. I promised remember?", interrupted her.
"Piya what do I do about you?", he said hugging her close to his chest. He kissed her forehead and led her to his room.
"Fine at least please stay here. For the sake of my sanity."
Piya nodded and sat on his bed as Abhay locked the door before joining his brother.

*
Deepanita's blood was boiling to avenge both her two sons who died at the hands of Raichand brothers. Tonight was the night when she would avenge them by ripping their dead hearts out and bathing in their cold blood. She howled angrily as they reached the boundary of the forest and gestured one of her pets to cross the border. The moment he tried to cross the boundary his body shrivelled and burnt to ashes. Deepanita had expected this and was prepared. She looked to her right to the army of warlocks and witches. A red hooded witch came forward made a cut in her arms and drops of her blood fell on ground. She then spoke an incantation in some ancient language and her blood started to rise in the air. The shield started to break apart from her powers.
"I cant hold the shield anymore", said Alina shaking.
"Everyone on your guard. So it begins.", warned Chand.

With the shield broken, the wolves ran inside the forest with their agile speed, teeth bared and claws ready to raze the skins of vampires. Witches and warlocks disapparated into thin air.
"Ready little brother?"
"See you on the other end."
"Lets drain these bas***ds", said Sid as he ran behind the one sinking his teeth in his neck. Abhay dodged the silver chains thrown at him by another before he pushed him in air slamming his back to the tree that the branch cut his heart out from behind.

Chand ran killing the wolves with such speed that to them it appeared as though he was flying. Soumlya and Shashikant by his side. The wolves looked around flabbergasted as they tried to find the source of the black wind that killed them but in vain. Fear griped their hearts and they started to fall back. "Do not move. There is but one weakness of vampires", said she as she rotated the silver chain in her hand and started to slash thin air with it. Her companion formed a ring of silver around them weaving it in and out of the trees restricting the movements of vampires and soon they found themselves captured within it. Wolves cheered at this victory seeing them confined as the warlock removed his hood. He taunted the vampire trio unaware of the fact that Haseena walked behind him with feet as light as a cat, sinking her teeth in his neck. The warlock blood enhanced her necromancer powers and the blow of silver knife from the witch had no effect on her. Smirking in the corner of mouth she said, "did no one tell you that silver has no effect on me?"
"But you are a vampire?"
"But i was born a necromancer", she said with her gleaming blue eyes and a dangerous smile playing her face. She gave black gloves to the trio, securing their freedom, and engaged in duel with the witch. Nishikara joined them all as they relished in the blood bath of werewolves.
"Where is your master? Scared that he didn't come himself and sent his pet dogs?", taunted Chand.