Love me like you do

Abhay stood in balcony staring at the trees. Haseena watched him for a while and then asked, "How are you doing? Sid told us what happened here"
"She is her mom. Piya is Maithili. i Refused to believe it but she is her. Did you know?"
"I suspected. All those years ago it was her spirit which came to us and asked us to save you. "and the first time i saw her it seemed as if the same soul was back again. Did you talk to her?"
"What will i say mom? Maithili was a princess. Abhyendra was gentle. She fell in love with him. Abhay is rude. Abhay is a vampire mom. Maithili fell in love with Abhyendra not Abhay."
"But piya fell in love with Abhay. Not Abhyendra."
She made him face her, put a hand on his chin and said, "Abhay, its a good thing that you two are not Abhyendra and Maithili. That chapter is over. They loved each other and they died for each other. Now its time for you two to live for each other. Abhay and Piya has to live for each other. You two are going to finish what Abhayendra and Maithili started."
"I have been so rude with her. I have hurt her so much. How could she love me?"
"Heart wants what it wants. If you love her then don't let her go away this time."

*
Piya did not know when she had slept until she was awoken by Misha next day.
"You wanna go to college today?", asked Misha with concern.
Piya nodded and then got up to get ready. Misha looked at her getting ready and tried to say something but could not think of where to begin or what to say. The two rode to college in silence. After a couple of lectures she had had enough and asked Piya, "are you sure you are okay Piya? Piya you can talk to me, you do know that right?"
Piya nodded her head.
"Stop nodding and say something. Muh me kya laddu bhare he?"
As she said so Abhay entered the place and looked at Piya. Again nothing passed between the two and Abhay left. "Did you two talk ?"
Piya did not answer.
"Come on Piya. Please. Please say something you are scaring me now."
"I don't know what to say Misha."
"Why don't you go and talk to Abhay. Piya i mean come on its you and him. Its .. why don't you try talking?"
"Talk what Mish. I don't know what to say and i am sure neither does he"
"Well why don't you try asking about your you know past life. I mean if you are.."
"I don't need to. I know everything", interrupted piya in shaky voice.
"You do?"
"Last night Abhay came to my room. He did not say anything but he removed all the hypnosis layer and even the layer of death from my memories. I remember everything. About me and about my .. my previous life also", said Piya. This was first she had loudly said that she is Maithili.
"Then?"
"Nothing"
"You need to talk to him piya"
"How?"
"What do you mean how? Ese To you are question bank and now you are asking me how?"
"Misha you are not understanding."
"Of course i am not understanding. What's the problem? That you are Maithili reborn?"
"No i think"
"Then what?"
"Misha, Maithili died for her love. She gave up her life just to be with Abhayendra."
"Yeah so?"
"Piya did not. Abhay was right Misha. Piya chose to forget him and everything instead. The night of the accident I walked in on those supernatural performing some sort of ritual. They gave me the choice to either die or to forget everything. And i chose the latter. I chose to forget Abhay instead of dying. And all of this for what? So i can find out whether Abhay would choose Maithili over me? I let Sid get in my head that night. He asked me this question and i got jealous. After Abhay had told me everything about his human life. I got jealous of myself. "

"Piya.. its okay. I mean ..", Misha fumbled for words.

"No Misha it doesn't feel okay. I know and remember what Maithili did for her love. Maithili and Abhayendra had it easy Mish. They lived for love and died for love. Piya and Abhay have made it much more complicated. "
"Piya you two are same person. She said you are the same souls."
"The soul might be same Mish. But our paths and our destinies are not."
"May be thats a good thing. Maithili and Abhayendra loved each other but they also died. You just.. just don't die."

"Misha is right Piya", said Haseena taking a seat at the table.
"Here these talismans will protect you girls from the eyes of ministry.", said Haseena handing them three stone necklaces. "Keep it on you at all times. And get this to Panchi as well. The sooner the better"
Misha took them and put on hers and pocketed the one for Panchi. "I think i will leave. Gotta give this to panchi.", said Misha understanding Haseena's request to leave her alone with Piya.