Chapter 22

ALBERT thought that his money and connection is useless if he can't even find her own daughter. Rich people even higher official in the society paid him and his agency to find someone related or not but now that her daughter is been kidnapped, he can't even find her or trace on the place she went.

Anong kwenta ng pinaghirapan ko kung mawawala rin lang ang isa sa mga anak ko. Pakiramdam ko wala akong kwentang ama. Sa una pa lang ay hindi na ako nagpaka-ama sa kanila.

I drink the whiskey straight and then poured a whiskey again on my glass then drinked it straight over and over again until my vision become blurry, drunked and tired I close my eyes but I'm still awake and I can still sense what's happening even Greg walking inside my office.

"Dad," I heard Greg call me but I didn't even opened my eyes, I'm just sitting and thinking what to do next, to find my daughter.

"Any updates, you have for me Greg?" I asked him when minutes past and still Greg is not talking.

I heard my son sighed.

"If you don't have anything to say, just go. Do the things I assigned for you!" May diin na sabi ko.

"But dad..." He protest.

"Call me Sir, Greg. Where currently at the office." May diin sabi ko.

When I opened my eyes I saw how he clenched his hands, I know that he's trying to control himself not to shout me. "I want to find my own sister, Sir. Mas gugustuhin ko pang hanapin ang kapatid ko kaysa sa pinapagawa niyo. Mas importante ang kapatid ko."

I looked at my son with no emotions on my eyes. This the first time that he disobeyed me. I was used of him following my orders. "Then find your sister. Find her. Find your sister, Greg."

He was shocked that I give him the order to find his sister. "Find her, Greg."

"Thank you, Papa!" I was shocked when he run towards me and hugged me. I found peace for a moment hugging my son.

"Go, find your sister." I tap his back. Agad naman siyang tumayo ng tuwid, nakangiti parin. Minsan isip bata rin ang anak ko. Parang hindi yata namin  nabuo ng asawa ko ng maayos ang anak naming lalaki. "Unahan mo akong mahanap ang kapatid mo. Kapalit nun ay ibibigay ko sayo ang matagal mo ng hinihiling, pero kapag ako ang unang nakahanap sa kanya. You're going to have three mission in a month."

Lumunok muna ang anak ko saka tumayo ng deretso at sumaludo sa kanya. "Aye, aye captain!"

When Greg left, I stretched my arms and back. I shouldn't sit here and not working to find my daughter. I grab a glass of water on my table and drink it. I have to find my daughter. Without further a do, I started working, non-stop. I would not sleep until I found Jessa.

It's been decades since I embrace my own daughter, it's been a decades already. I missed her, I wanted to embrace her again, I wanted to kiss and do things to my daughter like father and daughter bonding that we haven't done yet. If God permit me to see daughter again, I promised to make it up with her.

Months had passed and still no trace of Jessa. Her kidnapper is to good in keeping her without me tracing it. With those months, I didn't stop, I even forget to eat just to find my daughter, then there's Greg reminding me to still eat while working, even though I sometimes shout at Greg.

My eye's open when my office opened and Greg together with Kurt and Ambrose walked inside. Ambrose is my friend while Kurt is Ambrose son. The two is part of my agency, they are also skilled in everything that's why they entered the organization, they are also one of the best.

"What's bring you guy's here?" I asked.

Ambrose grin at me and then walked towards my visitor chair and sit comfortable, he even put his feet on the other chair. I silently watched the two, and I can sense something wrong the moment they entered. Hindi man lang nila ako pinakitaan ng paggalang na dalawa. I'm still the boss! But they disrespect me, as if it I was nothing.