042. fin

a year or two has passed since they 'traveled', andie misses josh more and more every day

a year or two has passed since they 'traveled', andie misses josh more and more every day. at times, she'd get tempted to wish to go back, but she made a promise to evan and maeve.

currently, andie and evan were walking around the city. they needed to kill some time before heading back to their apartment to watch more fantasy movies.

"i think we should watch harry potter first." evan suggested.

"excuse you, i think we should go for live action disney first." andie protested.

the two shared a laugh, which caused andie to not pay attention to where she was looking. bumping into somebody, she immediately looked at the stranger and apologized.

"oh my goodness, i'm so sorry. i wasn't watching where i was looking, i—"

the stranger had a familiar face...

brown eyes, brown hair, dimpled smile...

it couldn't be josh... could it?

that beautiful laugh was heard by andie, causing her to lose her train of thought.

"don't worry, we all have those days." he smiled, "hey, have we met before?"

"i don't think so."

"oh, i'm sorry. it's just — you look so familiar to me... i'm josh, josh hutcherson." the man introduced, holding his hand out for andie to shake.

"andromeda anderson, my friends call me andie." she smiled, shaking his hand lightly.

"do you maybe wanna... hang out? sometime?"

andie looked over at evan, who gave her an assuring nod.

"i'd love that, josh."

"oh! is that a pin from the oh hellos' band?"

"alright, nerd. if you want, you can join us in our movie marathon back at our apartment." andie offered.

"i think that'd be pretty cool." he smiled.

this definitely gave the three of them... deja vu.

the end