Chapter 1 : Possession

It was September 1st, my first year in high school.
I met some of the girls at the mall during the summer and the looked like major bitches so I wasn't really looking forward to school in the first place, I knew this school would be no different. In my last school my whole class hated me 'cause I always got the best grades and all the teachers liked me. They made my like hell. They robbed from my bag, broke into my locker, wrote about me all over the walls and many other things including dumping all my stuff in a nearby lake. The two girls who hated me most were Vanessa and Sarah. They called themselves the sexy superstars * chuckle* I always laugh when I hear that. Those two hated me! I was told it was because "I'm a fat, ugly bitch who has no fashion sense". I am 6 foot and I weigh 95 kg, so I wasn't really an empty insult, I always tried to avoid them and I was very quiet as to not make any trouble for myself and eventually, I got so quiet that I barely ever talked at all.

These two were the worst though, they insurance lted me everyday and they started countless rumours about me. I hated it! I was SOOO happy at first when I was told I was skipping two years and heading straight to high school. When " the sexy superstars" found out, they got incredibly mad and started saying that it was because I tried to have sex with the principal and that I wouldn't stop until he agreed to move me up. I didn't care though, finally, I was able to leave that hellhole of a school. That was until I realised that Victory and Abby were in the same class as me. They are Vanessa and Sarah's older sisters, who were also the sluttiest girls in the whole school, who hated me. I went into class to find that my desk was flipped over, and when I arranged it back, it had a sticky note which said "We're gonna make your life hell fatso" signed by Victory and Abby. This was a declaration of war, a war I didn't want to fight.

When everyone else walked into the classroom, nobody looked at me at all. It seemed like Victory and Abby had given everyone a "pep talk" beforehand. No one even sat beside me. In the rows we were sitting in, the eight seats around me were completely empty. The only people who looked at me were these two girls called Kelly and Cherry. They looked at me as if they were sorry for me, either way they seemed like nice people so I had planned to talk to them at break until "they" came in. Eight tall, handsome guys came in with our home room teacher, Mr.Cryan and stood at the front of the class.

" Good morning students, we have very famous characters coming to our class" Mr.Cryan announces proudly.
"Oh my gosh, these guys are SOO sexy, I can't believe they're in OUR class!!" Whispers a girl in our class very excitedly.
"Hello, my name is David, I hope to become great friends with all of you", he won all the girls hearts with that.
" Good day, my name is Alexander Angel, I hope we have many memorable moments together", right now it seemed like these guys just wanted all the girls to fangirl for them. I think I was the only girl not to react to that.

"Hiya, I'm Jake Parker, it's nice to meet you guys", all the girls just continued to scream.
" Hello there, my name is Anthony Black, I hope we get very acquainted", he had a very lustful look on him.

"Hello, my name is Sebastian Michaelis, I hope we can have an enjoyable three years", he was so serious, I knew I wasn't going to get any trouble from him, which made me relax a little bit.

"Hey, I'm Henri Moore, I hope we make many memories together", he had an innocent face but what he said seemed very sinister to me.

" Morning, I'm Robert Pastle, I hope we become great friends", he was the only person who seemed quite sincere in his words, I made sure not to react so I couldn't be lumped as one of his fan girls.

"My name's Kyle Parker, I'm Jake's brother, I hope we can all have fun with each other", he seemed like a kind person I could talk to.
I then realised that they were all looking at me, it seemed like I was the odd one out since I didn't react to them at all.